DOC Injustice Protest 14/04/2020

We the people of the State of Firestone have the right to protest. I Want to organize a protest at 12 PM to 1 PM at the DOC checkpoint we will keep this perfectly legal and express the abuse and injustice of DOC and their misuse of their firearms and keeping individuals in jail for extended amounts of time than the original sentence. Please Join this protest again April 14th (tomorrow) 12 PM (mid day) to 1 PM

2 Likes

I’ll let them know

3 Likes

what is this…

3 Likes

time zone

2 Likes

hey buddy 12 AM-1 PM IS 13 hours. I think you mean 12PM-1PM

2 Likes

sue us instead, thanks.

2 Likes

Oof they’re pullin an all nighter

2 Likes

images

3 Likes

EAT MY TEAR GAS BITCHES

4 Likes

MMMMM a rouge

2 Likes

As a civilian, you do have the right to protest. You say this protest will be held at the checkpoint, which cannot be allowed. You will be removed if you protest at the checkpoint. This is a fair warning. The docks are public and so is the railing on the bridge, you may exercise your organized protest there.

In terms of the reason of why you’re protesting, we cannot be accurate on every second of release when it comes to monitoring multiple inmates. We have a tracker and other resources which allows us to keep track of every prisoner’s time as accurately as possible. Unfortunately, we can’t fit every Correctional Officer into one server to help with the entire process.

Regards,
CertifiedLaw
FDOC Assistant Warden

4 Likes

The Department of Corrections have been working hard to ensure version 2 is still playable around the glitch, a google form was created which allowed us correctional officers to keep track of everyones time, us as correctional officers are allowed to shoot and kill anyone who goes beyond our gates. Not misusing our firearms.

You hold your signs out and stand on the road, your being arrested. You either stand on the bridge wall behind the barriers, go to docks or you can leave.

3 Likes

I have also yet to see one person comment on this forum that they are attending soo… good one man protest?

2 Likes

I’ll be there!!

2 Likes

As part of DOC’S Special Emergency Response Team’s legal counsel, I will be happy to inform you that protesting at the checkpoint is loitering, amongst other things, and can lead to citations and an arrest.

Also whilst I’m here, I’ll remind you of disorderly conduct laws. Ok bye!

4 Likes

that’s quite a lengthy protest

3 Likes

I Will be there too!

2 Likes

me will be there!

2 Likes

Seeing the response to the bill, I plan on NAYING the bill.

3 Likes

It is important for our officers to be able to prevent violent inmates from escaping whilst also preventing the shooting of innocent civilians. Therefore, I will be discussing with the Department of Corrections and my colleagues on how to find a happy medium between these two ideals.

Thank you for reaching out to me.

Also, I urge those protesting to not unlawfully hinder the activities of the Department of Corrections by standing in their drive way - this will only possibly make the issue of releases worse.

2 Likes