Do you think instructors should yell at people thru VC

Hello!! do you think instructors should yell at people thru VC during a tier??

(this is for VC not for in game)

Do you think instructors should yell at people thru VC
  • yes
  • no
  • wtf this is a game so no

0 voters

6 Likes

support scream at them kids

4 Likes

yeah lol

4 Likes

lol what no

3 Likes

okay i understand yelling in GAME but why VC…

5 Likes

i find it funny however, its a lego game…

3 Likes

elites typing, everyone cover your butts

5 Likes

Yelling at people through VC is cringe. I use capitalization to see if they are paying attention; my rule is if I am using capitalization, you respond with capitalizations.

11 Likes

okay, i completely agree with you on that statement. Yell at them call them idiots in game I have no issue with that. I just dont see why it has to be done thru VC

7 Likes

I just do it without even being in post

6 Likes

and looked at where it landed you just joking

5 Likes

When I went through POST and raised concerns to the instructors, it became immediately my fault, and they went to the POST VC to “yell” at me. I found it nothing but funny, and basically laughed at the kid, as he really thought however old he was, was going to “put me in my place.”

5 Likes

if they wanna embarrass themselves sure

6 Likes

yeah, thats the thing.

If I was told “You’re going to get yelled thru VC if you mess up” I won’t even join the group.

5 Likes

Well I can’t be bothered anymore after like 4 years in FS, I mean I still be my usual self, not like I am always concerned if they embarrass themselves. But I’ll still from time to time offer my piece of advice, or unless they cross paths with me somehow.

5 Likes

I joined the VC, the guy started to “firmly speak” and finally proceded to yell, so I left the VC and just stopped going through POST. Similar situations happened in the past, and I didn’t have the motivation to deal with peoples shit. I literally went through post in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and got POST certified in 2020. I just never finished in any of the other years :laughing:

5 Likes

thats actually surprising that you got it in 2020… and you been a long time member in this community since the start…

7 Likes

I got to tier 4 basically every year, and POST kept pushing you back to the beginning; in like 2016-17 you would stay at tier 3/4 if you were already there, but they never worked with me. With my schedule, and the POST instructors not being able to do private tiers in the past, it never worked out. So I just never found motivation to actually sit through it.

edit: A lot of it was also that I never saw the good in FS Law Enforcement in terms of RP, and didn’t actually want to pursue it, until v3.

3 Likes

extreme cringe, glad it doesn’t happen anymore

3 Likes

idk if they act like apes on purpose, rather then screaming at them on vc just kick them and they’ll start crying in general about how they were kicked

6 Likes