Do you agree?

Do you agree with the use of Discord messages for evidence?

• Yes, of course.
  • No, this is a bad thing.
  • Doesn’t matter.

0 voters

1 Like

i agree tbh

1 Like

If you disagree, please do voice your concern.

2 Likes

As I review all criminal cases as the Associate Attorney General and Chief Prosector I approve of it and I believe it will be beneficial to us.

1 Like

I agree.

1 Like

Disagree under the terms of now joking around on any official discord can now land you in punishment Such as Saying “Well imma go kill all dem big heads and do a coup” clearly being used as a joke now becomes a legal threat to the law.

We are effectively terminating any remaining joy or humor in any official discord here

1 Like

With things like being able to pay to change your number on discord or easily being able to change name, I do not agree with it being used in court. I mean, they’re arguments for both sides.

1 Like

Would really love if you actually have a title with the actual subject like " Opinion regarding Discord Messages for Evidence" or something close to that

yeah its kinda clickbait smhhhhhhh

1 Like

It’s meant to be that way.

1 Like

Well, this is no youtube jakepaul ricegum shit, so no click bait titles pls and put a right subject on forum posts

I’ll ask you to stay on topic, please.

1 Like

You can’t change it to a number already in use. And if you read the release you’d see something that prevents that anyway.

1 Like

Impersonation is a thing. You can also frame someone.

1 Like

I agree as long as whoever gathers the evidence, is able to prove the content of the said evidence is Firestone-related and the true identity of those involved in the conversations displayed.

1 Like

And that will come with penalties so severe people will shit. As said in the document, trying to frame others will get you fired, blacklisted, imprisoned, etc.

1 Like

How the fuck can you call yourself a ‘law enforcement enthusiast’ and disagree on what is essentially digital evidence?

3 Likes

You see, at the end even if your a law enforcement enthusiast, you follow the constitution. Now yes at one point it did state you need physical evidence and that third party evidence aren’t accepted. They had to enforce that just because its constitutional really. But now since yknow we loosened up there are still guidelines to be followed

1 Like

Discord evidence is always taken out of context so there’s no point in arguing over the legitimacy of it.

1 Like

Discord messages can easily be forged

1 Like