DMV thing

i think he means what he said, that we’ve established it’d crush the criminal roleplay side of FS and it wouldnt do any good

2 Likes

by adding all these feature, it would just cause immense lag, pushing away the community because the game is unplayable

not only criminals but new tourists/civilians who come to the state. Fed himself stated that if the game requires you to take a test to drive cars legally, it’ll drive away all the possible new players that are willing to join the community. The first thing someone does when they join the game is find a method of transportation (bike, car, etc).

2 Likes

ok I see were your coming from but still what do you mean by " adding all these feature"?

2 Likes

not sure where the lag comes from… why would it lag…

I don’t think there should be licensing for everyone. However, Fed stated that the DMV will be a small department (possibly under DOT?) which’ll handle license plate changes. If semis are ever added, they make require CDLs. The DMV could also just host trainings or something for citizens/departments.

2 Likes

the scripts, locations requiring scripts & builds, and overall the system.

2 Likes

I don’t think that would cause ‘immense’ lag. I don’t think we should introduce a system mentioned in the forum (full-on driver’s licenses, etc.), I just think DMV could be used for a few things.

2 Likes