Djf1107 for House

Good morning citizens of Firestone.Right now you all must be wondering whats a new citizen doing running for house Well the answer is simple FS laws affect all be it new visitors or seasoned citizens. My main goal will be improving ease of integration into Firestone . I will accomplish this by having a new citizen guide on the forums and having official tours of firestone. I also want to create an event calendar so that those wanting to go to the next tier or a CTFCT permit know when they are hosted and what to do. I will allow citizens to PM me bill ideas… on discord which i will format into bills for all ideas even those I disagree with for in a republic all ideas must be considered. Have a great day and May Firestone be prosperous.

2 Likes

You’re idea’s are a bit out of your reach buddy…

3 Likes

Im willing to work hard to help the people of firehouse and to improve life for them.

2 Likes

As for the calendar Im aware its up to the dept. having a central page would help.

1 Like

I have a problem with that, 1. New Players don’t even know about the forums. The forums mainly have seasoned players, which already know about Firestone. And Official Tours of Firestone is useless, as most new players would join at an incorrect time, and finding out what department would host it, etc. It would be hell to try to short that. It just isn’t going to work out.

1 Like

@TitanNation Why are you criticizing every Candidate?

2 Likes

I for one welcome citizen questions Fire away.

2 Likes

You can do these things without being a H.O.R.

In addition, like @MaximusGXL and other POST Staff have said numerous times, tiers are hosted at random times, and there are no set times.

Your “election” is very vague, as well. However, this is just my opinion and I wish you the best of luck.

3 Likes

Too understand their reasoning, and they’re plans. If you cannot take constructive criticism, then you aren’t fit for HoR.

2 Likes

tf is this

2 Likes