Djf1107 for house

Ive never held state office but here I go
*Remove Expungement time min- This one is simple. Every case is different. We need to trust our judges to make the right call. If people are abusing this. let judges deny them.

• Auto Expungement- With how fast and often people change roles want to start fresh any non conviction records older then 6 months should auto clear. For convictions, programs like BREC and expungment exist.
    *Creation of Firestone Community Assistance Corp(FSCC/Voluntary)- As firestone grows as a community people have questions. these people would be in charge of answering them. Common questions would be colloated into a FAQ. These people would also give tours as well as other community relation duties.
    *abolish war- War RP makes no sense and cant happen realistically how would they get milltary grade weapons and cars?
    *DPS reform- DPS needs some sort of overhaul. Ill wait to see what the new Sec does before taking action here
    *give county/city express powers- No one in this state can tell you why we have these goverments so lets give them a role. Useless government does no one any good
    Other things as they come up- I just wanted to write some ideas out.
    Djf1107
    “A Common sense approach”
3 Likes

What type of experience do you have?

2 Likes

None good sir. I intend to be active and working to improve the state.

1 Like

I do like the idea of auto expungement, but assuming Firestone is following realism I don’t think that it would be an added feature.

3 Likes

If I may ask, how long have you been in Firestone?

3 Likes

At least has been 2 years from what his forums profile says.

3 Likes

campaigning closed like 5 hours ago my man

4 Likes

I havent done much at all. ive been passive mostly.

2 Likes

What Mr scriblez said.

3 Likes

not many have 13 so figured id try anyway

1 Like

Still has been existing on Firestone for 2 years

2 Likes

ya but still campaigning is closed and everyone who got on the ballot will be automatically elected

2 Likes

Most of your plans are on-going, will cause a bit of confusion/trouble, or can’t be added using Congressional Powers. I believe again, respectfully, you should start from County Council or City Council.

I also believe you should get more well known with the community too. Also, as Mr scriblez has stated, campaigning has closed.

2 Likes

its also not realistic to be able to go from criminal to LEO that quick IRL but we do

2 Likes

That doesn’t mean you can run still. I’m sure they’ll host Special Elections if they need more though the Governor has already set a date for campaigning to close.

3 Likes

what cant be done via congress?

2 Likes

house elections closed…

3 Likes

totally honest… plans are shit except for maybe 1 or 2 plus elections closed

1 Like

considering i listed 4 things thats actually p good

2 Likes

atleast i have plans. unlike 1 rep

2 Likes