Djf1107 for House april 2018

Good day citizens of FS! Today im announcing my run for house to improve FS Some of my Ideas include reforming handicap plates, Changing the petition requirement from 100 sigs to 50 or a calculation ie 1/4 of the people that voted last governors race. DPS and DPW reform are also on my agenda and I will work with each Departments HICOMM to verify the law is working for them and for citizens of FS im very active on discord and welcome citizens to message me with questions or concerns. To show I know to write a bill take a look at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_PQM60uDFqUGhkmlmYLvKNp3Uxq6jn5YVU_SDFU5te4/edit. Though the idea may be flawed It shows im not some noob despite my lack of experience and know the process. Thanks and have a great day

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

I usually try to stay out of elections but this one was too funny. So first off, lowering the signature count does nothing because 99% of petitions have no legal standing regardless because no one can seem to figure out how the hell they work. B), DPS and DPW are interesting ones to single out… Also, admitting something is deeply flawed then saying you know what you’re doing makes your statement kinda redundant no?

1 Like

What if there was a good petition? If every active Citizen who uses the FS forum commented on a petition on a normal basis signed I doubt thered be 100 people signed

1 Like

I have yet to see a valid petition on the forums that gained more than like six supports.

1 Like

B. The point was to show I know how to write a bill as ive read some bills in CC that clearly are poorly written.

1 Like

How many people use the forums?

1 Like

According to statistics about 200 active users, but granted that’s people who log in I believe, not people who view posts daily and comment.

1 Like

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/about

Active users in the past 7 days: 232
Past 30 days: 362
All Time Users: 1,166

2 Likes

Of those how many actually browse and post? not 100 im betting

1 Like

Probably not 50 on an average post either

1 Like

It took 100 unique supports for me to come back to Firestone, it’s not that hard. We’re not a mini-state. So long your petition is actually really good, you can get 100+ guaranteed. Most petitions aren’t even that good or logical.

2 Likes

fair point. Sorry for sounding combative

1 Like

Firestone State House of Representatives Elections of April 2018 Elections concluded

1 Like