Divinevast for Arborfield City Council!

Hello citizens of Firestone,

My name is divinevast and I am running for Arborfield City Council. A little information about me: I have been in the State of Firestone for a while now but have never ran for any position. I have government experience in other State/City games but this would be my first government position in Firestone. Although I am sure others will have plenty of experience, which is great, I believe being a possible new face in the city council can be beneficial.

Plans:

1. Some of Firestones most memorable moments have been at events. If I was to be elected to the City Council, I plan to work with local businesses & groups to host these fun events and bring activity to our great city!

2. Public Relations and Transparency are two very important factors for a city council and a city council member. If elected I will work with my fellow city council members to have great public relations and transparently throughout our terms. We can do this by being active on Twitter and constantly releasing information to the public.

3. Creating and Passing bills will be a priority and I will work hard to make sure the bills are fair and beneficial to all citizens. I will also make sure these bills are written correctly and have true meaning. This ties in with public relations but getting the publics opinion and feedback on bills will be important.

4. Lastly, I plan to work with state and county Officials to the best of my ability.

I want to thank you all for taking your time to read this. I understand I do not have Firestone Government experience but I think this is a great chance to get started. Once again thank you, if you have any questions feel free to DM me on discord (divine#1149).

Divinevast

6 Likes

Support.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Great candidate. Full support!

5 Likes

Support!!

5 Likes

support for rich man

5 Likes

4 Likes