Discussion of grr queen's bus stop ownership

Recently I have heard of the single most HORRENDOUS, INCONCEIVABLE, ACT OF DOMESTIC TERRORISM this great state has ever had. Her majesty the grr queen has had her bus stop WRONGFULLY taken from her possession and considered DOT property! With such a long time standing member of the community, even predating my entrance into Firestone having their very own property taken from them which they’ve properly owned since version 1 of Stapleton county.

Having practically dealt with the most crises as governor I can tell you this is the single worst crisis we’ve faced as a people since Kolibob went mad at the cabinet. It is my intention to return the grr queen’s rightful property back to her through any and all legal means, whether it means I must go to public office or not. The fact that our very own government would allow is worrying. SAD!

12 Likes

congress to the rescue!

3 Likes

kkl is the owner of the bus stop

it has her name on it- just like fedora has his name on his mansion
and just like fergie has his name on Fergies Auto Shop-
and just like Path has his name on Path’s Guns…

3 Likes

shaking my head

3 Likes

give.it.back.to.her.

3 Likes

New York has statute of liberty
India has the Taj Mahal
France has the Eiffel tower
China has the Great Wall or China
Italy has the leaning tower

FIRESTONE HAS THE GRR QUEEN AND HER BUS STOP!

3 Likes

I call on the government to get her BUS STOP BACK! before we riot and get DOT for this!

GR

3 Likes

All criminals declare war on DoT until the bus stop has been given back to the queen

4 Likes

It is the understanding of the Department of Justice that the “bus stop” is considered the adverse property of Ms. kkl1226.

This means that, although she holds no deed of ownership of it, she has inhabited it for so long that she has become native to it and it would therefore be wrong to force her off of it.

I advise those not familiar with the concept of adverse property to read up on it more here.

Thanks!

Skye Jones
Attorney General

10 Likes

i mean, she can buy the thing…?

3 Likes

gRRR?
GRRRR
owo?
uwu!
hotel?
trivago

let kkl keep her stop

5 Likes

kkl’s name is literally on it. you can’t beat that.

3 Likes

What the fuck

3 Likes

#Justice4kkl

3 Likes

why tf u always gotta go to legal means, can u not just fuckin like say "give it back to her’ or some shit normal

4 Likes

besides that, give kkl back her bus stop. maybe she’ll bite people less, beneficial to LEOs!

3 Likes

I believe 3 of the 5 prongs (Exclusive, Continuous, Statutory Period) are not met. Additionally, I believe there is a third requirement not mentioned regarding the mandate to have intent to own the property (such as building, maintenance, etc).

Regardless, I petition for Congress to resolve such matter and provide the female with clearly defined property.

3 Likes

congress at the thought of doing something productive: :sleeping:

”a criminal lost her bus stop to the department of transport!!”

congress: :eyes:real shit?

8 Likes

for the people who do not know

7 Likes

yes give it back

2 Likes