Disable Function on the Rambar

Happens when you accidenly pop a tire when your chasing someone, and you pop a randoms tire. Needs to be a disable function

1 Like

No. In order to get a tire taken out my the rambar the emergency vehicle must have the pattern 3 lights on. If you are worried when in pursuits use pattern 2 and then if you need to use the rambar switch to pattern 3.

1 Like

But we use Pattern 3 in pursuits and responding…

1 Like

@mrfergie @Nehxtro can u lock this and think about it

1 Like

Will drive with pattern 3 and drive nice and if someone gets in the way make sure to just set a bolo and drive around and follow.

1 Like

Then you switch to pattern 2 when approaching the pursuit and then only activate 3 when you going to PIT

1 Like

god damn, you would think people would approve. but nope, they just wanna aruge, please lock

1 Like

We are not arguing you asked for opinions so you got them. This is the only way SCSO, DHS, MP, and DOC can end pursuits.

1 Like

OH OKAY. SO I MENT A BUTTON ON A GUI NOT DISABLE IT FOR GOOD. @American_Honor

1 Like

oh, a button on the gui is different. chill out. again no need due to the fact you can change lighting patterns.

1 Like

i was like, why is everyone against it, its just a button. lmao.

1 Like

you did not make that clear.

1 Like

ik, my bad

1 Like

Support. Imagine you pop out the LEO car in front of you which blocks the road and everyone crashes into that car and the suspect escapes. It’s also unrealistic.

1 Like

or just terminate the pursuit if it’s dangerous enough you’re running into other people

1 Like

what i mean is when civs are trolling and u are responding (we respond in pattern 3), and they ram into you and it pops your tires, they will sue you.

1 Like

Yeah, but if you have proof of him wanting to interfere with an officer you can arrest him and if he sues you, send the recording to the judge.

1 Like

bro a troll is not going to go through the trouble of suing anyone

1 Like

you can’t pop leo tires.

1 Like

No support!

1 Like