Diesel Trucks Sounds (and Car Sounds in general)

This is pretty self explanatory, but I’ll break it down a little more.

The only truck that is diesel, is the Garbage Truck for DPW. All the SCFD Fire Trucks, (excluding the command tahoes) sound like all the normal cars, which I think sounds terrible for vehicles like those. I think it would be cool if we added diesel truck sounds to all the vehicles that should be diesel. And then make it an option to have the Ford F-150 be normal gas or diesel, because some are.

What we really should do it make car sounds car specific, so the ford sounding like a ford, chevy sounding like a chevy, dodge sounding like a dodge, etc etc etc. And then give it the possibility of upgrading the engine sound in zepp’s auto repair (Like normal tuning on a car).

14 Likes

i know there are a bunch of suggestions already on this, but its just a simple change by changing the audio file of the vehicles, and couldn’t take more then a half an hour. Plus everyone wants it

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

tbh my head hurts when driving sometimes because of the car’s sound, especially at high speeds

s u :b: :b: o r t

6 Likes

the current car sounds make me sick, support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

i aeggree yeah

3 Likes

im pretty sure the dev team is so lazy that they wont do it until v3 comes out in 2069

3 Likes

I found a cool car sound, maybe it could b added

they put it a little loud so turn down ur volume

6 Likes

is that an F1 car with a motorbike engine?

3 Likes

@Lidels mm, has there been any discussion about this for v3?

3 Likes

I’d be glad to incorporate this into v3.

5 Likes

I think it would be easy to do in V2, like you said its replacing 1 audio file. 10/10 support

4 Likes

Support. The SCFD rigs should have a sound similar to the front loader.

4 Likes

Please do this, SCFD rigs and DOT tow trucks should def have this and the F150 option would be cool since I’ve seen F-150s converted to diesel trucks irl

4 Likes

Support, the SCFD trucks in the Training Center have this so why not add it to V2? You could contact SwagGermanFighter for the sounds if you please.

4 Likes

v3 cars are in desperate need for better vehicle sounds than just porting the v2 ones in
its sooo much more enjoyable to drive with half decent sounds

6 Likes

I think sounds are the last thing v3 vehicles need atm

4 Likes

i disagree, i could get over the current poopy steering and handling if it had cool sounds

3 Likes