DHS getting Spike Strips

I think DHS should get spikes because FPS is always sitting at Fedora’s House and pursuits come by. We can stop the pursuits quickly on that two lane road. It also can stop pursuits from lasting 10 minutes.

3 Likes

It’s unrealistic for a Federal Protective Service to have spike strips, to start. Second, the suspect could easily go around or just as easily turn around.

Best Wishes,
-Mr. Law.

1 Like

Well, FNG has spike strips at the base. They don’t even work. I also agree with Lidels.

2 Likes

DHS doesn’t only consist of FPS. There is CRT, SS and IO too who can use the spikes.

4 Likes

Fed said only FSP is getting them, as FSP is mainly traffic.

1 Like

Kinda stupid when FSP is on the highway, their response time is heavily decreased.

2 Likes

Explain how it would be unrealistic

1 Like

He specified FPS in his reasoning, and therefore I replied using such.

Best Wishes,
-Mr. Law.

1 Like

Isn’t that the case for all spike strip scenarios, then? I don’t see why that should be applicable now than any other time.

1 Like

Regardless, DHS is a proactive department in the sense that they protect, investigate, and defend from threats. They are not really in the active enforcement of law (Emphasis on SS and IO). Therefore, I don’t think it would be smart to add spike strips for an entire department for single divisions, especially when FPS is a PROTECTIVE division and CRT is kind of like SWAT.

Best Wishes,
-Mr. Law.

2 Likes

Yep. Totally.

Best Wishes,
-Mr. Law.

i dont think we need em tbh

No support

1 Like

Damn it necromancers

Those traffic spikes (when they bloody work) is there to prevent people rushing the base, it would work perfectly for us if it actually worked.

1 Like

Necro-post