DevMartavis for Senate, November 2018

“Change does not come from Firestone, change comes to Firestone”

Outline:
(i) About me
(ii) Plans
(iv) Conclusion

About me:

Greetings to all, most of you know me from the previous Senate elections that occurred in May 2018. I had 59 supporters and 29 voters during the elections. I joined Firestone around July of 2017, since then I’ve found interest in law and aswell government. I would like to list my past experiences, I am a former Firestone Senator, I am the former Head of Criminal Litigations for the Department of Justice, I am a former POST Instructor, DPS inspector, and FSP Trooper. During my last term as Senator, I have made over 40 bills in total and only 4 of them failed the chambers. I made most of my sessions and was actively involved in our government. I completed all my plans but one and that was the criminal code. The end of the term was rough for a lot of people and for the Senate especially. We were folding and dividing. This is something I do not wish for but it occurs when one is succeeding. For a short time, I was PPT for the Senate. We had over 7 sessions under my leadership, I then messed up during an impeachment and caused me to drop down from my position and back to the Senate. Yet, we all make mistakes and we learn from them. I learned my mistakes and now I am better than ever. I feel that there’s a possibility for change within Firestone and that the people’s say shall determine our next step. “Without the people, what shall our government be”

Plans:

My main focus as a Senator is to bring the people of FS together and to listen to the voice of those who want to see change. I say now it is a time for the people of FS to rise and make continuing making an effort to keep this government going. Like how Abraham Lincoln said, “…and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.” I will also take ideas of our people and take them into consideration so that the legislation may hear your voice and take action if necessary. I am capable of substance Senate, I am active every day and I am always at the county, and finally, I will make sure that the citizens of FS aren’t being threatened or abused by our Law enforcement and that the county will be a safe place for all. Certainly, I shall vote on bills that the people would want. I will make sure that I am getting in touch with all departments of FS once in a while. I will also work with the Senators so that we may get a criminal code done. Then finally, I will inform my fellow state legislature members issues that the civilians of FS are or have an encounter. Citizens of Firestone, are you tired of being fooled each and every time elections occur? Of those who have ran for Senate and past, what percent did bring change? How will I bring change? Citizens, do not fear. Like I said, I am a man of my word and I am well dedicated to the State of Firestone. I believe in what the people say because your voice matters the most.

Concluding:

To conclude, I know many of you do not know me or recognize me but I am all for the people and this government shall and will certainly take the voices of our citizens into consideration. I will look upon the citizens of FS and make sure that more people find interest in our legislation and continue to spread democracy around. I would like to thank those who are reading my speech and I would also like to thank all my supporters. Any questions or concerns? Please reach me on discord, DevMartavis#4926

3 Likes

Support!

colorful_parrots
Secret Service Director and Firestone Developer

1 Like

Support.
Also HoCL is now HoSA LOLOL!!!
Uncircuit
Deputy Attorney General

1 Like

wow ur speech isnt shit!! i havent seen that in a while!

support

3 Likes

Support,

FairLaw

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Nice to see you come back, hope you do good, support.
From big snitch

2 Likes

Support

Signed,
UhYouFoundZack
Firestone House of Representatives
Representative

2 Likes

Support,

Lucas9704

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Support

(someone should change my username back to mamabere :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

Nice to see you back. Support!

Rinextel

Former Senator and SCSO Deputy.

2 Likes

Support,

Representative B_ear

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes