Development Job Opportunity

Hello,

My name is doooooooooo68, I am a developer here on the Roblox platform. I also know in the states as a bit of a crime within the state but that is off tops.
I am asking to be a developer for this group, I wish to show you what I have to offer for the group and my talent and skills. I know you probably are thinking, ‘who the hell is this and what is he thinking of about working for this group’ but I guarantee I will help the group out with the development and updates with the games that are needed.
If you do not trust me really or have further questions you can always ask me. So here is my portfolio of what I have worked on and how long I have been working on the platform.

I hope you will think about this, and thanks again,

doooooooooo68.
6 Likes

FUCKING SUPPORT, FED HIRE THIS MAN

3 Likes

Not bad.

4 Likes

@FederalLaw

4 Likes

Support. Also love your criminal RPs :smiley:

5 Likes

Wouldn’t say this quite fits the portfolio in-which a firestone developer would fall under. If it were me, I wouldn’t even hire this quality of work for a map like v2. Good? Meh, need a lot of improvement, but it’s alright for someone just starting out.

5 Likes

Thank you still

4 Likes

i have so many puns I can make with your name and its so hard not to doooooo them.

9 Likes

you can dooo it

9 Likes

With all due respect, this type of work is very good for a developer starting off. However, looking at the images provided in the portfolio this doesn’t match the Firestone building theme. Per my knowledge, the Founders, as of now, are not looking into hiring any new builders. Don’t let this bring you down, you always have a chance to build something for Firestone when a building contest opens up. Keep working hard and improve and maybe one day you’ll be able to work for a really good game and it will pay off. Cheers!

7 Likes

13 Likes

That looks so good

4 Likes

@doooooooooo68 I need a dev for a Firestone business! Please DM me at Beans#9081 or OliverSteph within the Firestone discord!

5 Likes

cough [CLOSED FOR NOW] Realistic-Style Builder - Portfolios - DevForum | Roblox

3 Likes

Your profile is closed or else I’d ask you

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes