Dev_2000 for Prominence District Council

Hello, Citizens of Firestone,

I, Dev_2000, hereby announce that I shall be running for Prominence District Council.

Introduction

A large number of you, the citizens, may not know me. With that being said, I am Dev_2000. I joined ROBLOX roughly three years ago. I’ve been in Firestone for relatively a year now, my intention during that time was to get into a Law Enforcement Department. I had no interest in pursuing a Government position within Firestone. However, on the other hand here I am running for a spot in Prominence District Council Elections. As of now, I am Supervisor for the Department of Public Works and a Correctional Officer and looking to become a councilman.

Background

With giving you some information about me, here is a few of my background information within Firestone and other groups. Throughout my time in Firestone, I’ve applied to the Department of Public Works on January, 11th, as of now I am a Supervisor and have held this position for over one week as of now. I graduated, Class 40 of POST Academy, after graduation I then immediately went to apply for SCSO, shortly after being accepted, I left Stapleton County Sheriffs Office as a trainee, because of some real-life situations ongoing during that time. After a few months deriving out of Stapleton County Sheriffs Office, I applied for the Department of Corrections on April, 29th, I was then, employed and now I am enforcing as a Correctional Officer. Now, this is just my background within Firestone. Apart from Firestone, I was a former House of Representives and Senator for The State of Rosewell for approximately four months in total. In the course of my time in office, I gained a vast amount of government knowledge.

Goals

Upon getting elected into office as a councilman, I am looking forward to listening to the citizen’s concerns, and what they’re excogitating towards the future of Prominence. Prominence holds the most important building in Firestone, and it isn’t recognized by many. I hope I can work on making Prominence becoming more recognized and alive. However recently with Envelopes Storage being constructed in Prominence, citizen and tourist activity has increased! Unfortunately following the increase in population will increase criminal activity in Prominence. Which is very concerning for many citizens, so that makes one of the biggest problems in Prominence being the amount of law enforcement activity within the boundaries Prominence. Hopefully, the mayor of Prominence and fellow councilman/councilwoman will work with me on creating Prominence a safer environment and work on the establishment of Prominence District Police.

Conclusion

Overall this is going to be an enjoyable, stressful, and risky experience, if I get elected into office, but I’m ready to take that risk and help the Citizens of Prominence/Firestone. Thank you, for taking the time to read this! Hopefully, you have taken this into consideration on voting me for District Council.

Vote Dev_2000 for a safer and brighter future!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support