Department of Public Safety

Can someone remind me which brilliant individual was to bring back DPS and give them so much power they can’t control themselves?

I’ve seen a lot of signs of power hungriness and bias within this department within a 2-month span.

kthx

~Sincerly,
DevLtWolfee
A Concerned County Employee

2 Likes

Power hungry? I dont see how we are power hungry. We are finding our groove. More questions can be DM’d to me thanks!

Here we go again…

Stop bashing the department. Though, their ambitions might get misconstrued due to the hatred and disliking of their decisions. Let’s dig in, shall we?

First, let’s look into the First Aid decision made by public safety mandating that all child departments have a first aid certification. This enriches the roleplay aspect and keeps it alive, by allowing law enforcement officers to render some kind of aid, rather than standing there uselessly.

Secondly, let’s take a look into their arrest logs. Now note, I do not agree with how LEO’s had to put in logs via a different game. Though, keeping a filing cabinet like trello with all arrest reports allows for easy access to said information for court cases and what not. Honestly think this system would be extremely beneficial if thought out and worked on.

Furthermore, take a look into the decision of no internal affairs among child departments. This is to negate and/or abolish as much corrupted views as you can among departments. Hence, when I was in SCSO, I have High Command member that liked me and some to this day that do not. Its part of the game. By allowing someone not in your department and least amount of ties to that individual, it allows for the case to be fairly thought out, as both parties would be entitled to.

The department is doing what they think they need to, to enhance the quality of our law enforcenent officers. Hell, it took me a moment to realize some of this. It’s much easier to hop in the bandwagon and hate DPS than it is to look into the real purpose of their decisions, believe me…

Note, I believe they’re things that can be fixed, but nothing DPS has done has been:

• Unethical
  • Unsafe
  • Unlawful.

Thanks,

Private,
SouthernMorality.
Firestone National Guard.

1 Like

besides harassing people, yup nothing illigal

can we like, get rid of the investigations side of DPS and make them crossing guards
because honestly that’s what DPS does in my city… they have nice uniforms with white gloves and a reflective vest and they are crossing guards at events.

2 Likes

yes, agreed signed

2 Likes

Thank you for viewing both sides with a logical viewpoint. Not many people are open to all sides.

2 Likes

You Cant have a department on roblox without biased ITS ROBLOX @TommyT222 @SouthernMorales @DevLtWolfee But I see that DPS Is been given to much power.

2 Likes

Let’s not make baseless accusations without any supporting evidence, shall we?

No Thanks. DPS Serves is purpose, besides the ignorant and quite unethical opinions against it.

1 Like

Just trying to make sure people see the DPS aspect and how it plays into a better setting.

No, but you can definitely take actions to decrease it. Hence, why DPS was created.

1 Like

@SouthernMorales I have more then enough damn evidence,

1 Like

Than*

Feel free to shoot me a DM with it.

1 Like

no one was talking about first aid decision by dps

no one cares about the arrest report thing anymore

you act like their isn’t any corrupt views in dps because everyone has a opinion on a specific person or department and the majority of dps is LEOs and members of child departments so you tell me if dps is bias or not.

1 Like

HOLA SIR

NaCl.

1 Like

Feel free to DM me concerns in a professional manner.

Representative,
SouthernMorality.
Department of Public Safety.

1 Like

To express my self, DPS truly isn’t needed. We don’t need to have a department that suspends/gives out probations. They need something to do so they pick on some Troopers/Deputys/ CO’s what ever is a sutible to punish. Just what I see.

1 Like

I Don’t believe that to be necessarily true. Many cases in the departments that I have been in that the High Command was friend with their subordinate and a punishment did not commence, where a fellow subordinate committed the same offense, and the person was punished.

Representative,
SouthernMorality.
Department of Public Safety.

1 Like