Department of Defense

Today at the house session, the house voted to aye against the abolishment of the Department of Defense, I would like to know everyones thoughts on the DOD, are they useless?

Furthermore there were points brought up about corruption, not looking good! :eyes:

5 Likes

they are 100% useless…

someone name 5 things that dod does please thank you

8 Likes

yes they absolutely are useless.

the position is only given to people because of their status within the community, and was only made to give the former gov canineenforcement a job following the end of his second term.

truth hurts :slight_smile:

9 Likes

name one thing you have done

7 Likes

ouch :skull:

3 Likes

sure, proposed like 3-5 legislation within 2-3 days last week… what has dps done?

3 Likes

what legislation and has it passed?

3 Likes

a whole battle in these replies

6 Likes

everyone told me they are and i represent the people who vote for me so I voted in the way the suggested I vote

also there’s too much darkness over them and the fact that 1/2 of their employees supported the bill doesn’t look good

5 Likes

falsely issued a written warning against me twice

3 Likes

oh- thats uh… ok

3 Likes

2 passed, its on senate docket, 1 i retracted cuz i messed it up,

3 Likes

still waiting for an answer from my question

3 Likes

The bastards never approved my proposed M5A2 Carbine

14 Likes

2+1=3 or 5 hmmm. anyways i dont know why you would bring up dps when we are talking about dod

3 Likes

i said “3-5” meaning 3 to 5. anyways I don’t know why you would bring up what I’ve done when we are talking about dod

3 Likes

don’t u have sum alts to blacklist?

3 Likes

even if they’re useless so what…? fed wants it itll stay.

3 Likes

i always do

3 Likes

DoD was supposed to be an investigative body for DHS and FNG (and maybe FBI but idk), similar to DPS. Instead of working to give them power to do that reps had to be dumbasses and abolish it.

4 Likes