Dents

So. To give DOT an extra job, vehicles should get dents or scrapes if they crash into something. If you get a certain sized dent, or so many dents, your car will slowly come to a stop. You’ll call for DOT, and they’ll come and put the car on the tow bed. They will then take it to a certain part of Feriges or Precision Auto Care, and it will get fixed and it would be drivable again. You could even have a little animation of someone fixing it, I don’t know. But it would be cool and give DOT something else to do.

5 Likes

imo this should be more of a DOCM automotive business thing, but this would be a hassle to script

2 Likes

moved to right category

also would be a good feature

2 Likes

also would be very bad since FS is infested with rammers

3 Likes

very true

2 Likes

They are both true. But it would be best to make it so it only dents if your car flips, or crashes into a proper model. For example, a lamp-post or building.

1 Like

very worth it

1 Like

blasts through door DID SOMEONE SAY DOCM???

4 Likes

Yes, indeed

1 Like

I think this would be a good idea, but I believe the founders would probably reserve it for v3, if anything.

2 Likes

It wouldn’t need to actually have a dent in the car if that’s too hard. It could just have a decal which appears that kinda looks 3D maybe? Better than nothing

1 Like

Yes, I wouldn’t expect it to be a V2 thing. It would just be a cool addition to V3/the game at all though if that makes sense

1 Like

this probably will not be added to V3, and its a good thing;

1. ROBLOX physics, it can send your car flying, its almost impossible to have dents such as GTA does it due to roblox’s capabilities
  2. hard to maintain, + many things to consider, ramming, the lag since to make a dent the parts would change (?)
    etc
1 Like

I see your point. But surely parts wouldn’t change if it was just a decal like I mentioned maybe?

1 Like

possibly could work, but for vehicles with tough angles it’d be hard

1 Like

True I guess

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like