Demotion of UprisingAmerican in SCFD

Just recently, former captain UprisingAmerican was demoted to fire medic for a topic that shouldn’t be revealed to the public. Do you think the demotion of UprisingAmerican is even beneficial to SCFD as a whole, and is even true? Yes, the former captain happened to be marked as “incompetent” but he was clearly set up. A recording of him during his test was sent to hicomm, and after just a few mistakes during the test he was demoted. Apparently nowadays a few mistakes is a complete fail. That doesn’t seem right in my opinion, and no where in the SOG’s does it say a member like him can be demoted from that. Even though he has to work on competency, he still has the skill of leadership within his positions.

Evidence: https://trello.com/c/OQF0CycB/2820-captain-uprisingamerican (Note that this was put on his card AFTER this was posted)

If y’all support UprisingAmerican in getting promoted again, show it in the comments. I myself, Firefighter Allylovesdogs101, support him and I think all this was a complete false demotion.

2 Likes

-Says topic shouldn’t be revealed to the public
-Proceeds to explain why they were demoted

Honestly, this seems like some sort of sucker-up thread for your attempting to get your friend’s job back. It won’t work.

3 Likes

bruhh

5 Likes

“Set up.”

Did you even watch the evidence left on his trello card?

2 Likes

Little command demotions are any beneficial to the department. Despite losing a valued member of our command, we cannot allow incompetence in such a scale from a member in that position. He was the Training Division Captain and failed to be any proficient in EMS, twice, showing that he was not competent for the spot. There’s a difference between losing someone in an important spot from losing someone competent in an important spot.

4 Likes

There was actually no evidence at all, but ok… https://gyazo.com/0a17c4db490869a1c83b8203a277db03

The trello work wasn’t really there before…

2 Likes

You’re looking at the wrong card. Hope you’re willing to watch a one hour long video.

3 Likes

You might have posted the evidence now but certainly haven’t watched it as the time of TDS having updated the card with the evidence was, at the time of this post and you editting your message, less than 1 hour ago which means you can’t possibly have watched the video entirely yet.

4 Likes

I watched the video and it shows the reason of the demotion. Uprising is a great captain but fell behind with his knowledge.

1 Like

i watched the video and i have no clue what happend

3 Likes

He basically did a lot of things incorrectly and stuff.

2 Likes

if u say so, all i know is to put gauze and pressure on gsws

2 Likes

shut up toby

2 Likes

good ol times

2 Likes

I feel bad for uprising and the other person in the video. That’s an hour out of your lives that you will never get back. Congratulations on such a waste of time.

3 Likes

Hey, that’s me! :heart:

2 Likes

Night shift Chief Paramedic here.
From what I skimmed on x2 speed, there was very little specification, the testee didn’t know several required items of each field, including IV flow rates, medicines, and additionally left out portions of required treatments that would still render the patient unsuitable for transport.
Also, what you’ve just done is expose testing material to the public. Go team.

Say or believe what you want, but I’m going to go with HICOMM on this one. The audit tests were there for a reason, and they certainly seem to have done their job in this case.

2 Likes

Tbh I’d like to know what happened (the evidence that’s not for public) to put my opinion

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes