Defense to Expulsion (for Senate) (OLD)

As there is an expulsion out on me, I will type up a defense for this, as it is personally motivated.

“Blatantly stating that in his capacity as the Chairman of the Congressional Government Oversight Committee, he was letting a witch hunt be conducted. https://oof.gg/i/sIpKP.png (Failure to uphold duties of the Office)

I want to make it evident that I cannot just cancel investigations. I also want to make it evident that the person who did this took it out of context. I was NOT referencing the charge of the investigation itself.

Evidence:

This was the night that the Governor gave too many people insight into CGOC, where we pulled out of the COC.

PAY ATTENTION TO THE DATE. Immediately after those screenshots in the main FS discord, I went to Canine into his DMs to explain what I was talking about, which had NOTHING to do with the investigation itself. In no way was it a witch hunt.

Let me reiterate, I CANNOT JUST STRIKE DOWN AN INVESTIGATION UNLESS THE COMMITTEE IS IN FAVOR.

“Refusing to give into a Freedom of Information request which was filed legally. The information was not classified as per Section XVI of the Bill of Rights. (Bill of Rights Violation)

This is a straight up lie. The Associate Justice himself said in this that I was committing a felony because I had access to such documents which weren’t declassified. If I were to release them to the public, then I would be committing a felony.

So I went to the Governor, and asked him to add me to the COC to declassify things, and he did, and we declassified things, and released everything regarding our investigations.

As there is an expulsion out on me, I will type up a defense for this, as it is personally motivated.

“Blatantly stating that in his capacity as the Chairman of the Congressional Government Oversight Committee, he was letting a witch hunt be conducted. https://oof.gg/i/sIpKP.png (Failure to uphold duties of the Office)

I want to make it evident that I cannot just cancel investigations. I also want to make it evident that the person who did this took it out of context. I was NOT referencing the charge of the investigation itself.

Evidence:

This was the night that the Governor gave too many people insight into CGOC, where we pulled out of the COC.

PAY ATTENTION TO THE DATE. Immediately after those screenshots in the main FS discord, I went to Canine into his DMs to explain what I was talking about, which had NOTHING to do with the investigation itself. In no way was it a witch hunt.

Let me reiterate, I CANNOT JUST STRIKE DOWN AN INVESTIGATION UNLESS THE COMMITTEE IS IN FAVOR.

“Refusing to give into a Freedom of Information request which was filed legally. The information was not classified as per Section XVI of the Bill of Rights. (Bill of Rights Violation)

This is a straight up lie. The Associate Justice himself said in this that I was committing a felony because I had access to such documents which weren’t declassified. If I were to release them to the public, then I would be committing a felony.

So I went to the Governor, and asked him to add me to the COC to declassify things, and he did, and we declassified things, and released everything regarding our investigations.

“Failed to Mirandize someone during a CGOC investigation and then used that said evidence to investigate the official. See the last link in the evidence section for more info. (Bill of Rights Violation)

The Supreme Court ruled in R_epresentative v. DPS (I think that’s the name) that detained does not mean they are in cuffs, so I must emphasize that during our PERSONAL conversation, at no point in time was Ak_lixio detained, therefore miranda rights were not applicable to the situation. I don’t know why the District Court ruled it such, but the Bill of Rights is very clear, thus I submitted an appeal.

“In order for testimony provided by any person against themselves while they are detained by law enforcement or any other individual to be admissible as evidence in a court of law, they must first be read the Miranda Rights.”

The Senate is being misled with a Senator with personal beef and a very angry former Representative with also personal beef. I ask the Senate to make the best decision for this.

1 Like

OP rq. Defense to Expulsion (for Senate and fixed)

1 Like