Dear Congress

Dear Congressmen,

On behalf of the Department of Homeland Security and the public, I would like to state the following:

Running around stating your position does not make you ‘cool’. Telling criminals you are a Senator to try to get protection from the Secret Service also does not make you ‘cool’. Running around acting as if the world revolves around you, is simply stupid, untrue, and wrong. Doing the aforementioned only risks your reputation in this state, and I guarantee I will not be voting you in for office next election.

To the Congressmen who do not partake in ‘bragging’ to everybody they see about your position; this is not aimed at you. It simply infuriates me when people act like they’re above everybody else and then ask for our help when they’re in danger. If you’re painting yourself out as a target, quite literally asking to be kidnapped, assaulted, or murdered, we will just choose not to protect you and suspend or permanently revoke your clearance level along with any protection you were entitled to.

People at a motor vehicle collision do not care that you are a person who made a thread that wasn’t even voted in for office. When you are calling 911 you do not need to state “I am a Senator, there is a man injured”. Your position does not grant you ‘bragging rights’. You hold it to create and vote on new legislation and laws for this state to keep our citizens safe.

If you truly believe your life is in danger and would like protection, contact the Secret Service with an explanation of what occurred to make you believe that, along with any evidence.

Thank you.

5 Likes

lmao they got new tricks now? why don’t they serve us instead of running just to get SS protection

1 Like

support

1 Like

does being kidnapped and murdered 3 times count, also being taken hostage before a server crashed, being assaulted by a man with a warrant, also count?

jk but i’ve been many people do that. that shit did happen to me before

the ones i said above are some good reasons, what aren’t good reasons is

because someone was “mean” to you
because you want it to look good
because you want to be cool and make fun of people without protection
and many other stupid reasons.

i also seen GOs do “hide and seek” with SS
i can see what the problem is

1 Like

it’s not all, just some

1 Like

if i may ask, has any senator done this yet? or rep

1 Like

probably it happens mostly in beggining of their term

1 Like

I mean I wouldn’t do this,
Its common sense so…

1 Like

well when i was in the cabinet and congress i never used ss, but only once when the governor was present with me at a meeting.

2 Likes

Every time I was ingame and people were talking to me I would present myself out of manners that I’m DanielHearst, the Deputy Secretary of State, or if I got around to catch LEO’s doing wrong stuff they wouldn’t listen unless I would have told them I’m the Deputy Secretary of State, and that wasn’t me trying to make a threat that was me being “You can contact me on Discord, DanielHearst, should show up as Deputy Secretary of State”, I don’t believe going around and screaming your position is good, especially because the nature of my job is very dangerous and risky, so congress should watch out, because gangs and stuff like that are highly common.

1 Like

Why not establish the Firestone Capital Police and they get to protect Congress?

1 Like

Yea I know a senator that does it

1 Like

who?
(post must be at least five characters)

1 Like

Totally Agree.

I see New reps and Senators Act Purposely stupid and take steps to Purposely get SS Protection.

1 Like

Because its stupid

1 Like

I’ve only ever used my SS privilege two or three times. And I don’t scream it around, but most people recognize me and my name. However, thanks to the beauty of the FFC I carry a gun lol

2 Likes

I don’t need SS Protection when I have my BB shysun around… And also my AK-47 TEC-9 School Shooter Setup I have on me 24/7, but that’s not important I only ever gotten SS protection because of my friends in Higher Levels of Government who decided to bring me along, I don’t go actively searching for SS Protection. Legit, I feel like half of this Congress became congress because they thought they would get SS Protection, it’s quite sad honestly.

2 Likes

Dear Congress,

Stop be brag oki?

Sincerely,
Some FBI Boi

4 Likes

Dear Future Congressonial Members,

Don’t run for House and Senate just so you can brag about your privileges and so you can get SS protection.

2 Likes

yes they have

1 Like