Contents

SECTION A. Introduction
SECTION B. Candidate Information
SECTION C. Executive Plans
SECTION D. Legislative Plans
SECTION E. Municipal Governments
SECTION F. Remarks

Citizens of Firestone,

My name is dauntfulness, and I plan on representing as your County Executive for this upcoming term. My promise, which has lived true throughout my County and State tenure, is simple, “I work for you.” Private interests should not be the driving factor of campaigning, yet we see it all too common in the political atmosphere of Firestone today. The overall environment of Stapleton County truly depends on someone being elected that knows it best. I have the motivation, activity, passion, and ultimately the experience to continue this renaissance and take it higher for the best of our county citizens and its employees.

SECTION B. Candidate Information

I joined our great community around 2 years ago, and it’s been a wonderful journey thus far. Within these 2 years I have graduated from POST Class 44, and obtained my FFA EMT-P certification to serve as a Paramedic in the Stapleton County Fire Department. I’ve served in many high-command/administrative positions throughout my tenure, and have learned valuable skills from every job and experience I’ve obtained. These skills are absolutely essential to perform as a successful County Executive; otherwise the duties entrusted will not be fulfilled.

• Current Stapleton County Chairman (Past 2 Terms)

• Current Under Secretary of State for Admissions, Training, Policy, and Management (Joined DoS in Early 2019)

• Current PFC in the National Guard - 1st Military Police Regiment

• Current Firestone State Senate Congressional Clerk (Past 2 Terms)

• Former Paramedic in the SCFD

• Former County Press Secretary

• Former County Councilman

• Former County Affairs Committee Member

• Former Arborfield City Press Secretary

• Former Firestone Ambassador to NY

SECTION C. Executive Plans

In the past administration, communication was centralized and used quite well. I’d like to break down the walls further, however, and actually implement an idea that I’ve been working on this past term. The County Representation Board (CRB) is an idea I’ve been leading, which will not only allow the voicing of issues or concerns directed from/to the county legislative/executive branch, but also permit for current servicemen/women of both the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office, and the County Fire Department, as well as our 3 amazing municipals, to have a direct say in affairs that pertain to them. These meetings will not just include high command members, but also chosen members who have experience in the department and are respected members of such. I truly believe in the open doors process, where no one will be left out of information or held back from giving their candor.

Furthermore, I’d also like to directly look into the Sheriff’s Office and find exactly how things are running. In my tenure, there have been multiple issues involving the SCSO. I personally think simply haven’t been able to find the direct root of the problem. I know for a fact that the SCSO command cares deeply for their officers, and genuinely tries to do what is best for them. Whatever the issue may be; we will be able to solve it with complete trust and cooperation.

In the past, County Executives have tended to become hostile and honestly useless to the actual prosperity and growth of our two amazing county agencies. The command members in the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office, and the Stapleton County Fire Department, are more than capable of handling internal conflicts. With all that being said, however, when it’s time for me to step in, I plan to be 10 steps ahead of it.

SECTION D. County Legislative Plans

The Legislative branch this last term didn’t have much to do, which surprisingly is a good thing. County legislation usually involves a lot of fixing errors, and with V3’s release being pushed further it didn’t give much room for growth. Attendance and activity from its members was phenomenal, regardless, and I’m glad that my councilmen gave me the time and dedication that they did. When I needed something, it happened, and after serving as Chairman these past two terms I’m ready to mentor and take its purpose to the next level.

As you may know, County Law is under State Regulated Law (as it should be), so it’s quite hard to follow all of the guidelines while writing new bills and staying within the counties perimeters. I spent two full terms coaching new members how to write, perfect, and brainstorm for these ideas of change, and overall I couldn’t be more happier. Now, what does that have to do with anything? I’ll tell you now!

I would like to work on creating an optional few session course for legislative writing tips, with all the do’s and don’ts when it comes down to getting things done. I’d like to make this a collaborative effort, and possibly involve Senior State Congressional leaders as well as Judicial experts. This class would be open to any new member (of any Firestone legislative body), and could eventually become a publicly offered class for citizens interested in future legislative affairs. As many people know, the county government has been a first home for many successful “Firestonians”, so why not use this fact to our advantage and drive that success even further?

SECTION E. Municipal Governments

My plan for the municipal governments is very close to what I have for our county departments, which is to let them GROW. In my tenure, my actions always allowed the municipal governments to correct their own mistakes BEFORE make the decision of stepping in. The municipal governments are elected for a reason, and they should have their own set of beliefs etc. for their constituents. The only time that I plan to interfere with a municipal government is when I see them needing a person to mediate. I never jump to action before thorough contemplation, and I’m always the first to work above and beyond to know and directly establish what someone/thing needs to reach its highest potential.

SECTION F. Remarks

Regardless of how this election turns out, I want to remind everyone to vote for who you personally think will make change. Vote for the person who deeply cares about this position, because it deserves only the best. I firmly believe that I am this person, and I’m ready to uplift the county as I have been to even higher standards than before. I have plans to carry out, and I would be absolutely honored to be given the opportunity to fulfill them.

Thank you so much for your time.

With Gratitude,

daunt-removebg-preview
dauntfulness
Stapleton County Chairman,
Under Secretary of State

5 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes

Endorsed. This man is a man of true amazement who works his ass off (excuse my language) to make sure things get done.

The Hon. Stamose
State Senator
County Affairs Committee Chairman

2 Likes

Supportttttttttttt

2 Likes

u supportchu hun <3

2 Likes

I support this candidate.

2 Likes

SUPPPORTTTTT

2 Likes

daunt is a legend. but also daunt will sacrifice his life for pakistan!!! :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan:

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Full support!

-Councilman
HippoGamingRB

2 Likes

no better candidate imo

support

2 Likes

support !!

2 Likes