Darcll for Senate!

Dear Loved Citizens of Firestone,

I want to ask you for your vote. I am not running for the sake of bragging rights. If you vote me as your Senator, my first term, I will make sure I represent you well. I will represent my supporters well. I have studied law at the Prominence College, and I have a lot that I want to bring to the table.

So, I must go on to say my beliefs so you can know if you want to support me. With Firestone being a mostly peaceful and a beautiful state, people come in, invade, and try to destroy our homeland. I do believe the government has done a good job so far, but I think we must demand more ways to keep us all safe. We must also sustain equality, peace, and positivity between the People and the Government.

Equality is equality, for all kinds of people. All shapes, sizes, creeds, etc. We must put a stop to the criminal activities. More form as we speak, due to previous ones being banned, so we need a plan to eliminate as many present and future criminal operations as possible. And maybe we should reform/re-train our officers due to the many dangerous, infamous, notorious criminals in Firestone uprising. I know right from wrong. I need your help to amplify your voices when you shout for correction!

Now, I know you don’t know much about me. I have tried running for other government positions. But this time, I need you to help me help you. Now is more important than ever. A vote for me will not disappoint you, and I will try my hardest to please and serve you all.

Signed,

Darcll,
Former Law Student
Senatorial Candidate
9/19/2020

2 Likes

hello! i support youu

2 Likes

Thats the executive

2 Likes

But you can vote on that. Sometimes major changes in law enforcement require voting.

1 Like

:see_no_evil:

No Support

1 Like

Oh, wow! I’m soooo offended by you.

But actually, unless you’re just not supporting me to be petty and rude, could you please say why not?

1 Like

No support, without criminals, the game will be very boring and cops will have nothing to do. Also you need to elaborate on what your plans are.

1 Like

Eliminating crime is impossible. People will inevitably commit crime. I said we must put a stop to criminal organizations/operations, such as gangs and terrorist groups who have big shootouts on public ground. That causes distress in the community.

1 Like

Voting has opened, go vote for a senator.

1 Like