Danhoo6 for Redwood City Council

Hello all,

As you will know by the title of this thread, my name is danhoo6, or just Dan for short, and I am here to announce that I shall indeed be running for Redwood City Council this term. Now, I shall cut to the chase and tell you what I plan to achieve if you elect me, because no one wants to hear me go on and on.

If you choose to elect me this term, I will devote myself to the following:

• Co-ordinating with my fellow Councillors to improve current City ordinances (laws), and implement new ones where necessary, to ensure the safety of both our beloved citizens and public employees that devote their time to enduring the beauty of Stapleton County, in particular, the City of Redwood.

• Listening to the voice of the people, citizens and criminals alike, instead of simply devoting myself to what I want. You deserve to be heard and listened to as well.

• Presenting ideas to help mitigate/reduce the undeniable crime rate within the City, increase the number of citizens obtaining jobs (through fairs, or similar), and attempting to improve citizen - law enforcement relationships within the City of Redwood.

This is the first time I have decided to run for the City Council, and yes, I know it will have it’s tough times, however, I am devoted to what I do and shall not back out. You, the people, deserve to be heard and that is my main goal - giving you a voice, even if it’s only through the City Council.

I am a current Deputy for the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office, I see your commendations and complaints everyday, and I wish to do more than just say “Thank you”, or cart you off to county jail. I wish to make the changes you want happen, but only you can help me achieve that by supporting me.

Do you want a voice? Do you want to be heard once and for all?

If so, I’m your choice for Redwood City Council.

Support me at your choice.

Thank you!

Signed,

Deputy, and fellow citizen, danhoo6
danhowe#1699

(P.S. Throughout writing this, all I thought about was “What do the people want?”, “I have to be their voice, not their brick wall”, and it’ll be a pleasure to work for you all)

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes
1 Like