Dadd_yPatchy For County Executive (The Era of Progress)

Support

1 Like

Why would I not support my dad <3

Support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

support

1 Like

I’m not sure I can support somebody who doesn’t think before he makes irrational decisions, proceeds to get a warrant, refuses to leave, gets impeached, and then goes on a murder spree on police and is arrested to be the leader of our county government. You just simply aren’t fit.

7 Likes

Alright, since you wish to argue…

Attempting to fix SWAT’s immaturity problems is not irrational. My warrant was for something I didnt even know was classified.

“Murder Spree” I did not hurt anyone at all with my weapon on that day. I gave LEOs a fun time because this is a game sir.

They should have fun serving my warrant; a physical representation of taking down my career too I suppose. My manhunt was proof I wont go down without a fight; physical or non-physical. I am extremely sad that my changes were all reversed; and SWAT still suffers from the same immaturity issues I faced under my administration.

I can fix these things, through another tenure. I dont think it should acceptable for SWAT sergeants to call an ASU pilot fat; and then proceed to fire someone for immaturity.

Do you think that is acceptable Mr.Straphos? As, that is what you are implying here.

My warrant was for posting a video I did not know was classified; it was supposed to be additional justification for those dismissed… I guess we shouldn’t explain why people are fired then?

1 Like

stop wasting space!!!
and argue in dms pls

Support

1 Like

You’re not wrong to say it’s a game, but saying that crime is ok but it’s a game doesn’t make anything anyone is doing in SWAT very different from your case. Immaturity? Oh, it’s just a game, they don’t need to be serious because nothing matters in a game.

See, your intentions behind fixing SWAT may be good, but let me tell you where you’re wrong. You take things a bit too personal as the County Executive, and go as far as firing people simply because they told somebody your plan. The information wasn’t classified and that shouldn’t even be grounds of terminating the person. I think the biggest problem with you as CE is that somebody needs to remind you of your duties and how you’re supposed to let the Sheriff do his job. If the Sheriff isn’t doing his job, by all means, take care of it, but you seem more concerned about the average Deputy than the people you’re supposed to be monitoring. I don’t think immaturity is acceptable but I know the means of handling it.

I’ve seen several screenshots of SCSO staff members literally saying they’re voting for you because they’re going to get a rank gain out of it. That isn’t right. SCSO has seemingly been operating fine lately, maybe there’s some problems inside the department that I’m not aware of, but it’s nothing to be super concerned about if everybody isn’t noticing a huge drop in the department’s performance. Your idea of coming in to fix this as quick as possible is a bit of a stretch and partially why your last term was so problematic.

Additionally, I’m commenting my thoughts on this post so others can see. You’re the one turning it into an argument.

There’s no such a thing as “wasting space” on the forums.

5 Likes

Agreed, no support.

All the little things add up Mr.Straphos.

I have never heard of such. Infact, I have heard nearly the opposite. I have heard many of my supporters being harassed for supporting me; calling them supporting me an “overthrow”.

I want SWAT to be held up to similar standards that CRT is held up to. If a person from CRT called a ASU pilot fat they would be punished… If a Firefighter in SCFD calls a ASU pilot fat, they would be suspended.

SCFD isnt even a LEO department; and they would still punish someone for doing that.

All of the little things add up. If we do not hold departments to standards; they will think it is ok to be immature and such. Even if my action was quick, it was going to fix it. My only mistake was posting a video I didnt even know was classified.

The Sheriff was not doing his job; by not holding up his department/divisions to the standards expected.

With SCFD, when Mack was removed, things improved quickly. The same would’ve happened with SCSO.

Despite all of the previous incidents; I do not plan on immediately dismissing anyone when I get into office.

Well, you wish to comment; I wish to stand behind my stance and reply. It would be a pussy move to not acknowledge an argument. Just like it would be a pussy move to resign from a department because someone won a political position.

I don’t think you understood what I said. If you want to go about fixing something, you should hire a new Sheriff and let him do it. Don’t you have more important things to do than baby around some operatives? That just doesn’t fit your job title, it fits the Sheriff’s job title, which you can nominate.

As for this part, I don’t think you understood that I was being sarcastic towards what you said. Obviously immaturity shouldn’t be allowed. I don’t disagree.

and idk who you’re referencing here but it surely ain’t me chief

1 Like

oh and another major reason why I don’t deem you fit is because of that one session I attended that you hosted, probably the literal most disorganized session i’ve ever seen throughout my years in firestone

Yes, I wish to clarify the latter statement was clearly referencing how some deputies are actually going to resign if I win apparently.

But, my great dismissal was to fix the problems; without the legal troubles for the new Sheriff.

As, the CE is only under employment rights for the employment of the Sheriff/Fire Chief; as indicated here with this case that was properly dismissed under such grounds:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11EXPo1SLRE2PrsG_krZ7dk38YI4T58WjKZBvAHq1PKA/edit

If the Sheriff was to fire those same people; he could face more issues… Even if such dismissals were valid and justified.

I completely agree; I dislike ingame sessions for the county/city govs a lot. We usually do Trello voting for that reason. However, our council prefers ingame voting for some reason.

My thing is that if Patchy didn’t know it was classified, maybe 1) he should’ve checked; 2) personal problem, how is that supposed to make a good argument? I get it’s a defensive position but here again if you didn’t know it was classified, it takes literally ONE DM message to know; 3) “it’s a game” sure, it’s a game, but, with the way you use the phrase, you’re implying this place is useless and does not provide any effect to be considered “positive”; 4) you were impeached once. I wouldn’t be surprised if the same thing happens again. Sure, you and Flame got rid of MACK and whoever else, but it was repealed by another EO due to it being ruled “unlawful.” This here shows that you can’t tell the difference between corrupting a department (CE can take care of) and circumventing a ban (Moderators can take care of); 5) SWAT and CRT are two very different things. They indirectly acknowledge this with having different standards, as Patchy noted. Also, if a firefighter calls an ASU pilot fat, they would be punished via warning or strike, but not a suspension; 6) If a sheriff is not doing the job they swore to do, replace them no matter how long it takes nor how difficult it may be; 7) If Patchy hasn’t heard about people saying they’d vote for him to gain a rank in a department, then obviously he isn’t very attentative; 8) I don’t care what it’s for or why it was created, but if someone is a CE candidate who has at least 1 past warrant, I highly recommend you don’t vote for them. This includes Patchy. I don’t care what you’re plans are if I know you’ve had a warrant, regardless if it was voided, unlawful, or made out of horseplay - if it was horseplay, that just shows you’re irresponsible.

If I missed anything, let me know. This was kind of a quick-type, but Patchy is pretty bad - we don’t need a second round of him. 8 points should do good, but if anyone wants to add-on, go right ahead.

DMing the Governor with classified information (That you are not authorised to have); asking if its classified would still be illegal. So checking wouldn’t have been possible.

Yes, for not knowing something was classified…

It wasn’t unlawful at all. I am alright with MACK’s blacklist being removed.

???

https://i.imgur.com/ptqSrB9.png

Which I attempted to do with the great dismissal. But was reversed by the next CEs to make them look good.

No, I am just banned from the SCSO discord… Where apparently this is taking place. However, I believe none of the people who have supported me would ever do such a thing.

I wouldn’t say I am irresponsible. I made numerous laws for this state, county, and municipalities; if they were all gone… We would lack many things. Medical Malpractice? I made that under my administration.

When people contacted me about issues as CE; I got them addressed. As mentioned in my speech. Compared to other CEs who will simply ride their way through office to get elected… Making no progress and not addressing any issues with departments and such.

They said that about Donald J Trump sir… But I am sure he will win in 2020. Trump is a great president, and I am a great (not perfect - no one is perfect) CE.

support <3

1 Like

why is this pinned tho

2 Likes

Support.
Because why not.

1 Like

You are very much wrong. I was the tazing officer who entered the building and you shot me and FNG with your AK and hit some of us multiple times.