D0KKABI for House of Representatives

My Speech for House of Representatives

Hello citizens of the State of Firestone, Thank you for clicking on my speech for house of representatives. I am a experienced citizen and I would like to run for a position in the house. I ask for you to take your time on reading my speech, and would like to thank you on reading it.

I have a lot of ideas for new bills to come out to possibly make the state a tad better every time. These bills that may possibly come out if I get into the house, can improve the experience in the state for people. I would also like to try to make new laws with other colleagues in the house making the state more realistic. I will also make bills for a better time in departments, where they have more access to new more realistic things.

Another reason why I should be elected into house, is because of my experience and activity. First let me list my experiences.
(x1) SCSO, Deputy, 2S41.
(x1) FSP, Trooper, 2F35.
(x1) DPW, Sector Supervisor, P7.
(x1) DoC, Correctional Officer, 1C13.
(x1) SCFD, Paramedic, 1FDP13.
Certifications
(POST) Peace Officer Standards Training. 10/01/17

My activity skills are really helpful in departments, making me known, reputable, experienced. I have the time to answer any questions that citizens have to House of Representatives. I am in-game a lot so if citizens need a quick Q & A I will be there. I am mostly on discord all the time from 4 AM CDT to 4-5 PM CDT, making sure all DMs get sent to me are answered.

Another reason on why letting me fill a position within the house is that I have experience in another group, making me know the job of House of Representatives. Making me qualified for this position than any other person(s) that try to run for the position too. I am not one of those people who run for a higher ranking position then fail the people involved, or the people that they are supposed to help. I am here to help, work, and make a fun experience for everyone within the state, and even tourists. I’ve attended MANY representative sessions, senate sessions and more. So I know how it works, making me a quick learner if I get elected in.

I’m pretty sure there are so much people more than me that are running for this position, but I have given reasons that may be better than another politic, making me a great choice for you to vote on July 1st. I plan to make great contact with my fellow colleagues in the house, and great contact with people in other departments, making me a trusted representative.

Any questions shall be sent to my discord; D0KKABI#9246.
Signed D0KKABI.

(User does not have a forums account but wanted run for House of Representatives)

3 Likes

I also support and endorse this individual.

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support and Endorsed.

Ftlicious
Secretary
Firestone Department of Public Works

1 Like

Support and Endorsed.

NotFoundDev
State Representative

1 Like

Support! Good luck.

1 Like

Support,

AveryWlodarczykMD, Head Supervisor
Firestone Department of Public Works

1 Like

Support,

Slinkising
Secretary of Transportation

2 Likes

Canidate D0KKABI would like to thank all of those who have supported for him. He has reached enough supports to be on the ballot. Keep on supporting.

2 Likes

support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

support

1 Like

I’d like to thank everyone on supporting me, keep on supporting, share with your friends!

2 Likes

Tommorow is the day of voting; Vote D0KKABI for House of Representatives, and expect things you want to happen!! Tell your friends too!

1 Like

support

1 Like

Congratulations to D0KKABI on winning a seat in the House.

1 Like