CrimsonFiles for Redwood City Council (Special Election)

Hello everyone, my name is CrimsonFiles and I am running for the Redwood City Council! I am really interested in Firestone politics and I believe starting my career in the Redwood City Council would be a great start for me and my career.

I’m not really experienced in Firestone politics, I ran in last months House of Representative elections and I came close but did lose.

Here are some of my experiences in Firestone and in politics:

• Current Stapleton County Sheriff’s Department Deputy
  • Former President of the Federal States of Waterton
  • Former Secretary of State of the Federal States of Waterton
  • Former Senator of the State of West Creek
  • Current member U.S Representative of “The United States of America” (Founded by robertism)
  • Former Secretary of State of the State of Alryne
  • Minister of Immigrations, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
  • Former Prime Minister of the Faroe Islands
  • Former Minister of Foreign Affairs of Iceland
  • Secretary of State of the Republic of India

I’ve been in Firestone since 2016, though I’ve only been focusing on Firestone for 7-8 months now. Here are some reasons why you should elect me:

I know this sounds pretty generic by now and everyone says this but I promise you, I WILL WORK for the people. I will not take this position as a joke and I will listen to what the people want, the government SHOULD serve the people and not it’s self.

• I will work with businesses and help them in any way I can. Improving a cities economy is always a top priority.

• I will most definitely work with other municipalities, the County Government, and our State government in any way I can. I believe that it is vital to have good relations with all three entities.

• I will introduce new legislation that will benefit the lives of everyone in the City of Redwood, if I’m going to introduce legislation that directly affects businesses, I will contact business leaders to see what they think of the matter.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my speech, I hope you all consider voting for me on the fourteenth of May. Thanks for reading and I hope you all have a blessed day!

2 Likes

support from diamy

1 Like

support from ConnorRhodesMD

1 Like

Support from Brinklejt

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Thanks man

2 Likes

Support from Noobsiance