CrimsonFiles for House of Representatives

support!

1 Like

support

• County Council
1 Like

How long have you been apart of the Firestone community on your current account?

1 Like

support

1 Like

Six to seven months I believe.

2 Likes

Do you have any firestone experience?

1 Like

1 Like

Yes I do

1 Like

like?

1 Like

1 Like

How many members did these groups have? Were they actually active?

1 Like

I’ve been in POST multiple times, I’m a Probationary Deputy in the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office, I haven’t really done anything or been anything significant. I’ve just been in the community since the start lol (excluding 2019).

1 Like
  • Waterton: 60-70 members at it’s peak, small but was very active a few months ago.

• West Creek: I believe had a couple hundred members, I know it had over at least 200 members. It was popular in 2019, was very active.

• United States: 230 members and is really active and has been growing like crazy. (Dannybecs is a Senator there.)

• Canada: 219 members, is growing rapidly and is really active.

• Iceland and Faroe Islands were pretty active, they fell apart due to the group transitioning to something else and the Faroe Islands was invaded. Long story.

• Alryne was very active and had almost a hundred members but then drama hit and it shutdown. (I’m now the new owner of it which is nice).

2 Likes

Is this statement supposed to solidify how good the group is?

1 Like

Perhaps, maybe yes maybe no, it might be, it might not be, no one knows for sure, the statement might try to solidify how good the group is and it might not. It might be a yes, or it might be a no, it might be a yesno, or a noyes, or it might be a maybe.

1 Like

(it’s definitely not helping the case if it’s trying to solidify it)

1 Like

Yeah that’s not an accomplishment at all lol

2 Likes

oof ok

1 Like

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

Election over.