CriminaILaw & Thunderinq for Arborfield

Arborfield is in need of a new Mayor and Deputy mayor, in this election I urge everyone to not think about who you know, or people you’ve heard of. I urge the people to ensure that the politicians they are putting in place will actually do what they say they are going to do. In this speech Thunderinq and I will go over what we believe could make Arborfield better, and what can bring the people of Arborfield together. Firstly we’d like to introduce ourselves.

CriminaILaw
I have been in Firestone before for quite some time but I never got into the community part of things. I’ve held many government positions, but never in Firestone. I always thought I wasn’t good enough for it or that the people just wouldn’t like me. Recently I started meeting new people and becoming a member of the business community here in firestone and it really gave me a new point of view on things. As a business man I have found that there are many different things that affect the members of our community. As mayor plan on seeing things from everyone’s point of view, not just my own.

Thunderinq
I am a known businessman throughout the ROBLOX world and I am here to run for Deputy Mayor of Arborfield. I believe Arborfield needs a Deputy Mayor who is willing to put the town first, and someone who is willing to do what is right in order to succeed. My partner, CriminaILaw, is smart when it comes to law and politics. And I can assure you, the Firestone people, that he will also do what needs to be done to get the job done. The Arborfield people are always put first when it comes to us, and today, we would like to secure your vote.

What we plan to do differently than others.

• Host weekly events to promote local businesses
  • Release letters and social media posts about actions done
  • Write a weekly recap on what progress has been made
  • Host weekly Q & A events so any questions citizens may have will not go unanswered
  • Hire people with criminal backgrounds and help them through the rehabilitation process

Support us for a better Arborfield!
By saying “Support” below you will be helping everyone by taking 1 step closer to a new, better Arborfield.

Thank you all for your time and consideration.

2 Likes

What experience do you both have that would in your eyes qualify you for this position? And do you have any experience in anything Firestone-related and/or older groups owned by fed?

2 Likes

Great questions. I was a Court Justice and Appeals justice in Rockport, I was also one of the first Court Justices in Norfolk. I am currently Thunderinq was the Governor of Rockport and was in fact the only Governor for Rockport V3. We have both also held many political positions across roblox outside of FedoraMaster’s groups. My experience would come from the many other state groups I have been in, which could be considered better by some because I have an understanding of how government operates on roblox in general rather than just in Firestone. The same would go for my Deputy Mayor.

2 Likes
2 Likes

So sad that I did not see this. Next time you run please DM me, I want to support you. I love your plans and feel you seem great.

3 Likes

Dk who you are but I’d def support u next election

4 Likes
2 Likes

Election Over!

1 Like