Creation of Drivers Licenses

The creation of drivers licenses should be added. This would make the game more realistic

Require drivers license to purchase a car. In order to purchase a car without a drivers license you would have to buy a car from another player adding of buying and reselling of cars should be added. If a person is riding a vehicle without a drivers license they can be arrested and their car towed.

How to get a drivers license

Because this is a game, it should be made easy to get a drivers license. You would first study all driving laws in firestone and then take a automated multiple choice test. You would have to get 95% or higher to pass the test under a 10-20 minute time limit. You can take the test once a day.

Revocation of drivers license

Drivers license can be revoked by the Department of Justice. Drivers licenses should be revoked for serious traffic offenses (such as 3+ reckless driving citations, for example). The justice department would then set a time period of how long their drivers license is revoked. They would not be able to get a new drivers license within this time period.

3 Likes

Tried it already, fed was like Fuck no

1 Like

That would be nice but I dont think that’s happening

1 Like

i mean at least make it easy to access like right next to the car dealer or smth

like theres a building where u take a simple test and shit and you’ll be permanently licensed until its revoked or smth

but then again there’s tourists that don’t know shit so that’s difficult

1 Like

The citizenship test is kinda like a drivers license test sooo

1 Like

I like the idea.But I don’t think it will ever happen.

3 Likes

Instead of the Justice Department revoking licenses individually, we could request that a Judge revoke said license (because of illegal activity). Then we can turn around and authorize the Transportation Department to set regulations for being a licensed driver.

1 Like

I like the idea, but it will surely not happen.

4 Likes

Group is far too developed and too old for this to ever happen. Maybe if it happened earlier on, it would work, but we have too many members and would be insanely hard to regulate.

1 Like

A automated drivers license test in game would not be far too hard to develop. Everyone can just take the test and pass it. Simple.

1 Like

Not happening but nice idea.

2 Likes

How did i know this was going to be by Sharm.
You sir really like to take the fun out of videogames…

1 Like

I love the idea. Although, it should be handled by FDOT, to oversee licenses, they are able to suspend it, and have a similar system like the CFCT training. I’d love to see this happen, as it will prevent a lot less accidents, and those in charge of the DMV, are to suspend and revoke licenses. Despite going through several courses. If this ever becomes official, I’d love to be a part of it. 100% support.

1 Like

It should not be as hard as a CFCT to get a drivers license. It should be a simple test and the justice department can revoke the drivers license, not FDOT.

2 Likes

The drivers test would be a easy test that would provide realism into the game. It is not fun taking as with the example I gave the test can be automated.

If you are talking about revocation of drivers license “taking fun” this is simply realistic and can prevent reckless drivers from being in the streets.

1 Like

I agree Sharm. The process should be like the CFCT, in which the FDOT and the DMV are able to revoke and suspend licenses despite offenses. Much more easier, they’d have to take tests both virtual and physical. Plus, classes should be free for all drivers.

1 Like

Honestly a good idea. Maybe more common then a CFCT (In game test they just have to do) with a few simple driving questions. If they wish to get a license for bigger cars (DPW Trash Trucks, Sweepers, FDOT Tow Trucks, Semi’s Ect) have to do a physical driving course with those cars, which are hosted by those depts and Overheaded by FDOT.

1 Like

this would not help the game as it would just limit the abilities as a tourist or citizen

2 Likes

good idea but would honestly be one of the worse ones, the game relies too heavily on vehicle based traffic to get around and that would only limit playability

1 Like

good Idea but as others said wont happen, During the meeting Fed said, when DOT tows your car, You can’t respawn it unless you pay a fee (if it got towed for a crime) Which, isn’t close to this but it’s still good.

1 Like