Creating A New Era - SveetChloe & JadeRigs

A very good question and honestly one I expected to be asked without a doubt. Even though I don’t have experience in Congress except for the few days I was in it, I have been working closely with current Congress members to learn the duties and responsibilities that the President of the Senate must have. I understand that the President of the Senate must be organized, punctual, and have knowledge over what they need to do, which I believe with the mentoring I have been going through, I could do. What a term would like like with me would be staying on top of Senate sessions being held, ensuring the ability to work around every persons schedule and when needed, even doing Discord sessions to keep on top of what needs to be done. I would ensure each Senate member has a deep understanding of their responsibilities and help them where needed.

I hope that answered your question and if it didn’t I can explain more if you would like.

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

Thank you. Yes that did answer my question.

Another question I had is for you and @Soiandiis. One of your campaign goals is to fight inequality in the state and fight against discrimination. Are there any specific examples you can provide on you witnessing/experiencing inequality and/or discrimination within the state?

2 Likes

Thank you for the question! You actually have really good ones. Some of the experiences that I have in witnessing inequality is honestly within departments. There are some departments who you rarely see women being provided the opportunity for promotion or to climb up the ranks. There have been times where in the community women are more targeted by other individuals, or even lets just not talk about women. We can talk about really any individual who does not fall into a certain set of characteristics. A lot of the time people who are of the LGBTQ+ community, women, or any other sort of differentiation that the typical player I see to have struggles in getting into some departments. In terms of how I have personally experienced it, I would say in the times I was much newer. I found it hard to have the same privileges as older players or players who were of said ‘typical player’. We’re hoping to be able to provide more opportunities for everyone, ensure everyone is given a fair chance, and be advocates for all players.

2 Likes

I concur with Chloe. I haven’t experienced being discriminated that much personally besides like she said in some departments with ranking, but I have most definitely witnessed it and even witnessed many of the people who support us be discriminated against. We want to really get down on trying to get rid of inequality and discrimination within the state and like she said, be advocates for those who have gone through that.

3 Likes

Thanks for answering my questions. Support

2 Likes

Of course! You had some spot on questions and we are glad to have your support.

2 Likes

TameHry supports!!! love tame

2 Likes

ConnorRhodesMD supports!

1 Like

god bad enough a woman is running but two and even worse these specific two people… support

3 Likes

just dont kamala harris this bitch

2 Likes

Bedfold supports!

3 Likes

support

4 Likes

SUPPORTTTT :duck:

3 Likes

support and endorse slay as usual

/s/ firestone trade representative
mayor of prominence