crankyIuke for House of Representatives

crankyIuke for House of Representatives

Hello, I’m crankyIuke. I joined this state around four years ago and started as a Public Employee within the Department of Transportation, shortly after, I applied to POST Class 36 and became a Trooper within the State Patrol. I, unfortunately, took a short break from the State and came back a couple of months later, joining businesses, making new businesses, joining Law Enforcement, and helping our Cities. Now, I wish to be a part of the House of Representatives.

Experience within the State:

Former Sergeant of the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office
Former Trooper of the Firestone State Patrol
Former Senior Correctional Officer of the Firestone Department of Corrections
Former Board of Directors of the Firestone Department of Boating and Waterways
Former Mayor of the City of Arborfield
Former Senior Public Employee of the Firestone Department of Transportation
Former Public Employee of the firestone Department of Transportation

Objectives
✰ Provide support to our businesses
✰ Provide support to our departments
✰ Provide the people with a voice
✰ Host bi-weekly public events

I will listen to our businesses, I will listen to our departments, and most importantly, I will be listening to you. It’s time to fix the issues within this State and ensure everyone is given a voice that is being heard

Thank you.

crankyIuke
lukeeee#1344

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support hahahahah yes

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support. Mhm. Yah.

2 Likes

do you have any legit plans you wish to pursue if you do get elected for this position

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

HOLY SHIT SUPPORT

2 Likes

SEZ U LUL

3 Likes

WOOO SUPPORT

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

no support very inactive

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

How’ll you improve upon your activity considering within your time in SCSO as being Sergeant, you fell into inactivity? How will you make sure that you’ll maintain activity within the house?

1 Like

The issues that caused me to fall into inactivity are no longer significant and since my resignation from the Sheriff’s Office, I have already noticed that my activity on Roblox has increased. I will be able to maintain activity within the House of Representatives by having that position as my number one priority while being in Firestone / Roblox.

2 Likes