crankyIuke | Firestone House of Representatives

Hello, Citizens of the State of Firestone:

I would first like to say that I understand that most of you don’t trust me due to the incident that happened during the Firestone Senate Elections. I do truly apologise to ALL of you, I should of never given false facts and figures to you all, I hope you can all forgive me and I hope all of this can be kicked behind us, let’s start a new chapter.

My name is Luke and I will be running in the House of Representatives, I have been in Firestone for around a year and a couple of months now and I believe throughout my time here I have gained experience, trust and most importantly I have gained KEY VALUES. The departments that I achieved these values and gained all of this are:

Firestone Department of Transportation - Senior Public Employee / Training Instructor
Firestone State Patrol - Trooper
Firestone Department of Public Works - Public Employee / Training Instructor
Firestone Department of Corrections - Correctional Officer / Public Relations Writer

You may all be wondering why should I pick this bloke, he gave us all false facts and figures or who is this bloke? As said before, everything that has happened throughout the Senate incident; I apologise, I have yet to show you ALL what I can do, you may not think I can do much but believe me, I, crankyIuke will spill it all out throughout these upcoming days.

I am here for the Criminals, Law Enforcement Officers, Public Employees: We should not be giving out a jail sentence that is longer than a REAL LIFE day, are you having a laugh? JAIL SENTENCES FOR MORE THAN A DAY? I can also CONFIRM to ALL of you that Law Enforcement Officers don’t even agree on this… who did? Lastly, Public Employees: The people that to the LOOKS of it aren’t given the assistance they need, how come a traffic stop is a higher priority than a PUBLIC EMPLOYEE BEING SHOT AND KILLED?

I have said it once and will say it again, this is a NEW chapter, you haven’t seen the new chapter yet and it will be shown in the upcoming days, I can’t ask for anything else from you all other than TRUST.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day for reading this, I am crankyIuke and I have improved.

If ANY of you have any questions that you want quick answers to, please DM me on Discord : l

lukeeee#1344

2 Likes

+support :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hmm

Yes

Support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support.

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

feel like this is a good idea so

Support,

Stamose
County Councilman
County Affairs Committee
Stapleton County, FS.

4 Likes

I support!

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

I Support

3 Likes

Whilst I disagree with the sentencing thing, as a Public Employee in DoT, I agree, something does need to change in regards to us being assisted by LEO.
Support.

Signed,
Wolf_RBX
Assistant State Attorney
Department of Justice

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

I would just like to point something out. The last time you ran, only a FEW weeks ago, for senate you stated this:

And now your running on the basis of supporting shorter prison sentences? With remarks like:

Thats all I have to say. You can determine whether or not you want to support this candidate.

Not to mention the false accusations you made about the DOJ not prosecuting LEOs last time…

UprisingAmerican

2 Likes

please read this

3 Likes

That is not a rebutal

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Yes but actually no

2 Likes