Cranky for Greendale

Cranky for Greendale Alderman

Hello, I am Cranky, Former Mayor of the City of Arborfield, for the individuals who have recently joined us in Firestone, I have a long history and trustworthy track record in Firestone. I am a tested individual and a patriot to this Town, I’d do anything to fight for our best interests and give this Town the true leadership that it needs! As Alderman I will effectively manage the duties and responsibilities it encompasses, to ensure that this Town is as successful as it can be. We haven’t reached our true potential as a Town yet, I believe our best days are still ahead of us! For those who have been skeptical of me in the past, it’s been a long time since you’ve looked closely at what I can do.

Goals

• Establish stronger activity and transparency within the Town.
  • Stronger communication between citizens and news companies within our Town.
  • Work closely with the Department of Commerce and Business Associations to ensure Town support is met to help businesses.

Conclusion

To wrap up my speech, I do hope that you can consider voting for me. I can not afford more of the same for our Town, I have laid out a well-written and detailed plan to ensure the recovery of our Town which we all love, I must revitalize its well-being and bring interest back to it.

Thank you, please ask your questions below.

1 Like

SUPPORT I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU

1 Like

Support and Endorsed

1 Like

Support, you have my utmost respect cranky!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support a

1 Like

support!

1 Like

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/town-of-greendale-town-board-elections/22241/7

funny man moment

2 Likes