Court Cases

So, Southern claimed if I lose a court case (Trying to sue a cop) I could go to prison for up to 15 hours, is that true? I Used to trust Southern but today, He kinda lied and showed me his true colors and how he views Jews and others. So I’d like to know if he lied to me if so, I’ll sue every single cop I’ve recorded being corrupt.

Any and all info for court that could help please comment it.

1 Like

Well, if you are trying to sue a cop, you wont go to jail if you lose.

If you have a court case against you and lose, than you get time.

Some better legal guy can correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure I am correct… Im only PA cert, but I am %99 precent certain you wont get time if you lose a case you make against someone.

2 Likes

Simple,

if a cop sues you and you loose you get time

if you sue a cop and you loose you dont

4 Likes

He’s chatting shit, ignore him.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll attempt to sue then.

1 Like

Why would this be true…?

2 Likes

not true at all

if you sue someone and lose, you simply lose.

if someone (other than the government on criminal matters even that that wouldn’t really be suing) sues you and you lose, then you’ll probably get some sort of punished, likely no jail time unless it was the government charging you with a crime. really just depends

1 Like

what if the judge is bias???

1 Like

then rip me

1 Like

what a meme

2 Likes

Southernmorality is the definition of a person who gets away with a crime because of his position in fs.

1 Like

I Agree. Honestly, we had a situation at ROgreens and I called the cops (I did not know he was southern at the time) because he had a nazi uniform on at the rogreens protest and I got near him and he said ‘backup’ One time, and he pulled out a gun to show it off. so I called the cops and he was like ‘I was advancing towards him and I told Hitman to backup 3 times and he didn’t so I got my gun out’ I was like WTH BRO and that’s when I knew i was betrayed by southern and legit i had no proof so yeh

1 Like

If you watch redwhiteandpew there is a video of him logging in front of the police right as they are about to arrest him and still nothing has happened. (Rumor was that he was given a two week resignation letter but that never happened)

1 Like

I said if you were to lose a case after being sued, you could be sentenced to time in prison.

That’s fine, but when cops start filing cases on you as retaliation, good luck.

Not really.

I put in a Resignation to SCFD that was supposed to be put into effect as of the 9th of this month. However, I removed the letter due to upcoming resignation of Assistant Chief, CaptainClyde. This, would leave SCFD in bad position.

Yeah, I warn you a fair amount of times, then proceed to ensure my safety. Simple cause and effect.

1 Like

Lies!!! you only said one thing and showed off your gun. and what do you mean by ‘cops start filing cases on you as retaliation’ good luck’, Cops already hate me especially members of DHS…I Get tons of hate from LEOS all the time I got too many arrests for someone to care about having a court case with me…so trust me if someone wanted me in court I’d be there.

Peace officers are different as they have taken an oath and must follow it. I didn’t take jack so when cops abuse or law-abiding citizens, they usually are the ones who are brought to court not some ‘12 year old who plays his life away on Firestone’ as you called me after the rogreens incident.

1 Like

I’m afraid we at the Courts do not tolerate that stupidity. The last people to do that go thrown in jail for contempt at their own cases. Filing cases at each other is a hilarious way to end up incarcerated.

2 Likes

LEOs are fairly reluctant and lazy in terms of filing cases for crimes in county. What im saying is if someone makes themselves known for constantly suing LEOs, they’d start returning the favor and submitting cases against him for crimes in the county.

Lets not forget this kid spends his life in forums and “trolling” LEOs.

1 Like