Couple of new buildings an ideas regarding v3

Even though v3 will not be out for a while, maybe it’s time for a couple suggestions that could work in v3. It will consist of a laboratory, county jail, and a possible community service.

Laboratory: The laboratory is in charge of handling classified information such as mysterious illnesses, water pollution issues, and testing weapons for the national guard. This would be useful for the light of people interested in such things and are to be considered “scientists.” Thing is, they will be heavily protected by FNG and a specially trained security division. Now with this, can provide crims an oppertunity to rob the place stealing stuff like certain liquids and document items to give off to the black market guy for a large sum of cash. It’ll give FNG an interesting task to handle protecting the lab and it’ll provide new jobs.

County Jail: As we have a prison island and a prison bus, why not add a county jail? Once a suspect is arrested, they’d spawn in the jailhouse which would be operated by SCSO/DOC. DOC can then transport inmates if it reaches a certain amount at the jail by taking them to the prison island by bus, or add a SCSO prisoner transport van. This would give SCSO something to do if they do not want to patrol the county but only so many can be there so it’d balance the game. With higher profile criminals, a prisoner convoy can be made with SWAT and SERT providing a light for criminals to conduct an ambush and rescue the inmates which too is also a challenge but fun as all LEOs would be required to look for the inmate and his/her accomplices.

Finally last but not least, Community Service: The Community Service can be done to reduce time, like soup does at the prison. Only that the inmates must be kept an eye on only to be dismissed if they plan to escape as they’d be supervised by DOC. Although we have DPW for such matters, I see that department as more of a starter job for people going legal so because of this, the community service is only limited to picking up trash items off of the 401. They’d be little items that you need to pick up by a keybind and then you would be given a trash can to place it into. It’ll be a way to provide a cleaner roadside within the state of firestone!

What are your thoughts on these? It’d balance out all together, cops, crims, and give normal civilians something to do.

6 Likes

Not a bad idea

3 Likes

Good ideas! But ultimately its a no from me. More delays for V3 unneeded!!! V3 arrest system is already meant to be pretty complex anyways

1 Like

This isn’t too bad. Don’t like the county jail idea too much though, needs more usage before that’s added

3 Likes

all of the ideas but the county jail, I support

2 Likes

Normally I’d be all down for all of these ideas, the one I dislike the most though is in fact the County Jail. As a member of the DOC, I am a little biased but hear me out, Replacing DOC doesn’t fix any issues and with fed already stating in the V3 community post (like 3 years ago) that LEOs will transport to their respective stations and then DOC would have to go and retrieve the subjects, it really lacks the necessity for a County Jail.

2 Likes

Ah I see, in the post, DOC wouldn’t get replaced but SCSO would handle the county jail and DOC would handle the main prison but yeah understandable

1 Like

Dont think a county jail would be practical, however I like the idea behind it, maybe if they get arrested, they get placed in the holding cells at the station, teamed as a prisoner, then DOC have to come and collect them, or a Law Enforcement Department can transport them to DOC after charging them

3 Likes

Yeah, it would be a better alternative

2 Likes

wouldn’t be practical since most sentences are like 5 minutes

2 Likes

maybe like if it was 15 mins then doc can bring them to prison or they get transported
felonious crimes mainly like irl and misdemeanour can stay in holding cell/county jail

1 Like

Would be epic tbh, and prison breaks by prison transport would be possible which would be pretty cool. Not only for crims but also for Leos that’d go on a statewide search

3 Likes

Id like to see more buildings to have actual interiors. I also would like to see large scale factories like Oil Refineries and maybe even a Tech Campus like Apple Park for example, maybe we could see a Tech Company opening in FS. Also, maybe begin adding in a Stock Exchange center? More facilities should also be added such as Security Booths for FSP and SCSO for High Traffic Areas and Sanitation Stations for DPW to use to clean Parks, Stadiums, large attractions, university’s, and museums. What FS also needs is large scale Labs, maybe scientists can do research for new Military equipment and such. FS also needs something like the Pentagon to do proper Military planning. I also would like to see FNG bases being placed throughout the State as this makes more sense then just having one.

2 Likes

Some of your ideas placed are already in my original post. No need for security booths for FSP and SCSO as they are not needed. BUT, we are getting a university which is planned and also getting a museum. Factories would be located near the ports so they could export goods. Finally, I think there is no need for a tech campus. Firestone v3 is getting more interiors and also these buildings than the given ones I provided would make V3 seem too cluttered. Maybe down the line, a stadium would be made underway like v2.

1 Like

Hey your ideas are awesome and wholesome!!!

3 Likes

thank you!

1 Like

could be cool ig

something that isn’t really needed but could be cool ig

uh no, we don’t really need that and it would provide 0 use

we had the department of defence a few times within Firestone and it never really lasted that long, also what military planning will we be doing?

considering it doesn’t take 20 years to cross the map in Firestone v3 and everything is “close” together then there’s not much need.

also know this isn’t real life and not everything works in the Roblox environment

3 Likes

Maybe not large scale on a laboratory but like a building or something like it’s own island like DOC. Anyway I do have the plan for the lab system in v3 as explained in my post. So it’d be only accessible for FNG more specifically rangers as they are the elite response team in FNG, DOH because it’d contain medical related documents that are classified to the public that crims can plan on stealing to get a good load of cash. That’s really the only uses if a laboratory was in v3. Personally, I don’t think anymore buildings other than the county jail not likely, the laboratory as I mentioned, the morgue which would be joined in with the SCMC, the landfill, and the dirt track should be added as they provide extra necessities to benefit for v3. It’s up to the devs and founders though.

Up for a Humane Labs Raid anyone? I need a fourth, please, I beg of you.

3 Likes

loud or stealth?

2 Likes