County Government Citizen Suggestions

As promised, I will be making a forum post over what the citizens wish to see within the County Government. It is extremely imperative to consider the voices of the citizens, and this forum post serves that purpose.

Here is a list of a few things you can suggest;

• Things you wish to see out of the County Government
  • Legislation Ideas
  • Issues pertaining to the county and/or county departments

Remember to stay on topic! You may DM me if you have additional questions/comments/concerns at Elite_Creations#5454.

Cheers,
EC

1 Like

Host more events for civilians!

1 Like

Make a good county charter, just not one that is basically anti everything patchy has done screwing over future CEs trying to do actions similar to him but not as radical, make a good non bias county charter

1 Like

Make Stapleton County Great again!

1 Like

there is one up for vote.

1 Like

1 Like

First of all, that charter sucks ass.

It essentially deprives the executive of executive authority and gives it to the legislative body of the county government. Not only that, executive actions such as to terminate or hire personnel, not directly related to the continuity of the government, requires approval from the council–that’s absurd.

Secondly, amendments to any document ordaining the structure and powers of a government should not require a simple-majority vote, ever. If you want it to be where the council has most of the power, change the government to a commission system.

Lastly, officials shouldn’t go in blindly and act on their mere understanding philosophy. Don’t be afraid to research and educate yourself in public policy and science.

Directed to the council.

3 Likes

ash is a cool dude but god damn that charter is shit compared to the old one

1 Like

its proven that a super-majority is basically equal to a simplemajority if there is only 4/6 members,
but now there is 5/6 or 6/6 so it just has to be changed.

i did it in compliance with the council and County executive which was incumbent at the time.

they’re able to change it with whatever they want, i’m able to edit it with councilperson jamesdeeks.

1 Like

plus it was changed so we dont have another patchy situation basically. @Brotix

1 Like

I would like to let you all know, we will be changing up the charter. The current one is pretty darn bad and half the stuff inside of it doesn’t even need to be there. This will be my first act as CE.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like