County Council Elections, January 2020

Hello, People of Stapleton County,

To all citizens, my name is Titanicsky123, and I will be running for the Stapleton County Council. In the past I have been a member of House of Representatives in this great state, and have decided to run for County Council. My main priority will be to make sure every citizen of this state knows exactly what is going on and that they have someone they can DM and ask questions to, I am here to stop the disconnect of Firestone government and citizens.

Job List:
Current DOC officer
Current DOC lead event coordinator
Current Peace Officer Standards and Training: Public relations
Former DPW worker
Former SCSO officer
Former Member of House of Representatives
Goals
As I said above, my main goal is to help the citizens and stop the disconnect they have and make sure they know everything going on. Everything I do will be the citizens in mind and I will not stop until I can say the citizens are happy.

Conclusion
People of Firestone, I hope you consider me for this spot. I will fight for your rights and do anything for you guys, any promise I make I will keep. If you vote for me you are voting to make Firestone a more citizen focused state. If you have questions, comments, or concerns DM me on Discord Titanicsky123#7738.

Thank you
Titanicsky123

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

SUPPORTED

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

I had have given him the support

2 Likes

i support because his profile picture is a picture of a african american basketball player he has never met and will never be like him

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes