Countdown to Election Polls

With the lead up to the polls opening tomorrow, who do you plan on voting for?

• DyingSym and CoolPilotCaio1
  • Hobo_Bear and B_ear

0 voters

2 Likes

BEARS4GOV!!!

9 Likes

WE MUST NOT LET MORE BRITISH BE IN POWER OF THIS STATE.

#SYM4GOV

8 Likes

Sym for Governor 2022!!

8 Likes

sym4gov, why are so many posts flagged

6 Likes

CAN WE STOP FUCKING FLAGGING EVERYTHING REMOTELY OFF-TOPIC, THIS IS WHAT STALIN DREAMT OFF

8 Likes

bears4gov

4 Likes

#sym4gov dont let them british win

2 Likes

i strongly dislike british people

2 Likes

ha ha Nice

3 Likes

sym4gov

5 Likes

this is what i dreamt of

2 Likes

bears4gov

competency and ACTUAL leadership

3 Likes

We have a lot of British in the power of this state. Why would you vote for Hobo_Bear and B_ear? No offense if you do, but…

I mean one, during the interview on Twitch they literally took forever to respond. People were making joke of him referring to them as the US President. Right now the polls are tied with 46 over 45. Knowing that DyingSym and CoolPilotCaio1 will be in office makes me so much more comfortable while being a Middle Class Citizen in Firestone. Best of luck candidates!

DyingSym for Governor of State of Firestone!

4 Likes

Personally I don’t feel people’s voting choices should be influenced because of “too much British power”, British is a nationality too and it is kind of discriminatory to just go around saying that.

If someone was to go around saying “there is too much black power in this state”, and “don’t let the blacks win”, you would get labelled racist, what’s the difference?

7 Likes

We are honest people that only provide the truth. We do not say what people want to hear, we will not lie to you.

We may have been slower with responses than our opposition, but speed isn’t the key, it is providing the right information and not rushing to conclusions. All of the information I said in the debate was truthful, I say it as I see it. I do not give false promises just to sway a department or group of people to vote for me.

Both of our campaigns talk about reducing the toxicity in the state to allow for a more enjoyable and playable experience for all, including the criminal community. I think it was proven in that debate that at least one of us are sticking with what we are saying and not contradicting ourselves.

Just because I am British doesn’t make me unfit for the position. I agree, we have many British people in the state that are in high positions, however I would love to see what issues have arisen just because we’re British?

5 Likes

@FIoatmanjason NICE CABINET YOU GOT HERE

9 Likes

Neither do I, a lot of people were saying this previously. I found this a bit rude, and was re-stating that it was very wrong on what they said. It certainly shouldn’t affect the voting because of nationality.

2 Likes

@moderators @Chill_Bunniez @Kat4Katrina can you close please as elections are over

1 Like

op req