Council Member DizzyMW1 REMOVED for clear hypocrisy

SCAN10 | Council Member DizzyMW1 removed and citizens claiming clear hypocrisy. County Executive stays silent.

1 Like

what.

2 Likes

if your gonna be a news company at least give us the facts

1 Like

also why is your reporter mr elite creations

1 Like

Ok I have some questions:
Who is claiming “hypocrisy”?
When was Dizzy removed?
Why was he removed?
What evidence did they use?
Did the CE respond in a general textual channel instead of issuing an official statement?

3 Likes

This is interesting. I’d like to leave my previous 2 County Council reports here.

MONTH 1:

MONTH 2:

I’d like to note that I was very busy with school for the last few weeks. I hosted County Council elections prior to me going on LOA. Exams come before school.

1 Like

While I don’t want to jump to assumptions, this seems like a clear method of obtaining popularity and awareness through the creation of unnecessary drama and overexaggerating it.

5 Likes

at least hes trying

1 Like

I can answer some of that.

November 23rd, 2019.

Inactivity.

3 Likes

Forgot to mention, that was my report. I’m the County Chairman and no, I did not remain silent.

3 Likes

Idk what’s up but it is interesting to note that the removal happened a month ago…

1 Like

the hell is a county executive council’s report…?

1 Like

2 Likes

Who’s claiming hypocrisy here? Seems like a big blow up for little reason.

1 Like

what the actual fish and crisps did I just witness here

1 Like

@savedyouaclick
give us the info ON the forum we don’t want to have to click again, tank you kind sirs and ma’ams

1 Like

he has a point

1 Like

Someone was removed from the County Council for being inactive. How does this create the need to blow it up into a big deal?

Absurd. Just leave the poor guy be.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes