support for this mad lad

2 Likes

this guys cool

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

I still fail to see how this helps

in any case the cons far outweight the pros my friend

I must inquire, why does almost every senate candidate fixate on remining in the past? change is beneficial as a communoty evolves and develops… my question is why stick to the past as the community moves forward?

every candidate promises to maintain transparency and hear public concerns, but never actually doea anything about it. how will you go about it

i must admit, the open carry is a deal breaker for me
no support

1 Like

this same question goes to all other candidates with this being in their campaign*

1 Like

it does help, trust me ive been doing this for years. sorry you feel that way but thank u for expressing your concern. when i was previously in congress, id constantly ask the community, mostly in public vc, what they want to be done. on top of this, i have an office trello where i keep my records to help with transparency.

1 Like

thanks for the civil response, but I still woulf like to see why you want to stay with the past? this is a big thing for a good chunk of candidates, and I’d like to see your mindset behind it

1 Like

keeping firestone tradition isnt staying in the past, its preserving the principles in which our state was founded on, which is what made our state so successful, such as pardons. pardons were being talked about as being too much ‘power’ for the governor. these have been around ever since the state was founded, and have been in most of our country (united states) for countless years. i want to ensure our founding principles aren’t ran over.

1 Like

I do fail to understand how the power of pardoning can be seen as a founding principle… At the very least I think there shpuld be a check and balance on that power as well (as everything should im noth the american and block governments)

1 Like

because it was here on the first day of the state?

1 Like

However checks and balances were too, wouldn’t you agree? Why is that the one with no checks and balances? And why should it not have checks and balances?

1 Like

it’s been tried before and was a disaster. btw the governor consulted several members of the cabinet, FBI, and DOJ when making these decisions. it has been around for ages and it has had no issues. I’m tired of these people trying to be different and mess everything up.

1 Like

support

2 Likes

OPEN CARRY ON PRIVATE PROPERTY?!? MAJOR SUPPORT! WOO!!!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

supopytr

2 Likes

shut up yo

2 Likes

Voting is open! Be sure to vote cooldudesub! Firestone Senate Election Voting 2022-2

1 Like

support : )

2 Likes

On ballot!
Voting and results here.