Consent of Classifications / No. 1 / Sunday, March 3rd, 2019 / Governor CanineEnforcement
Consent of Classifications of March 3rd, 2019
Consent of Classifications
By the authority vested in me by Article II, Section III of the Constitution of the State of Firestone, I hereby enact the following:
Section I. Written Consent for Classifications
The following members of the Executive Branch have consent to classify any documents, investigations, or any information regarding their department/branch.
- Major General Hobo_Bear of the Firestone National Guard
- Secretary Chevyrocks of the Firestone Department of Homeland Security
- Deputy Secretary Airplane1221 of the Firestone Department of Homeland Security
- Chief Jish950 of the Firestone Department of Homeland Security’s Intelligence Office
- Attorney General Jefrafra
The following members of the Executive Branch have the power to view classified material, but they will not have the authority to create any classified documents, investigations, or information.
- Lieutenant Governor 851raymond
- Chief of Staff BsLaw
Section II. General Provisions
- This written consent of classifications is effective at 6:00 p.m., Eastern Standard Time, March 3rd, 2019.
- This written consent of classifications is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable aw law or in equity by any party against the State of Firestone, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.
The Governors Manor
March 3rd, 2019.