Connor_RB for Redwood City Council
Good day fellow Firestonians! The rumors are true, I am running for city council in Redwood. In this post I hope I am able to gain your support in this journey.
My Plans in Redwood
- Improve relations with citizens and the government through events and outreach.
- Prevent incoherent and poorly written bills from passing.
- Work effectively with fellow councilors to pass necessary and well-written bills.
- Amend any obscure laws that may have loopholes.
- Bring beneficial laws for departments that operate in Redwood, as well as businesses wanting support.
- Remain active and open to any suggestions from the great citizens of Redwood.
Firestone Professional Experience
- Former Department of Transportation High Command
- Former Department of Corrections Officer
- Former DPS Class A Blacklisted
- Former Department of Boating and Waterways High Command
- Current Firestone State Patrol Corporal
- Current Department of Transportation Employee (2+ years of service)
My name is Connor and I’ve been in Firestone for well over 2 years now. While no, I do not have any experience in Firestone politics, everyone starts somewhere and I believe I have the competency levels required of a government official. What made me want to run for this position is how previous members of the City Council have submitted and passed bills that in a sense, are completely awful and filled with loopholes. Thank you for reading, and have a great day.