Congressional Elections

I just want to take a quick moment to question the logic of those running for a seat in the Senate. Candidates for a seat in our Senate, I ask you: Why?
As of posting, there are four (4) candidates running for a seat in the House, and eleven (11) running for a seat in the Senate.
The jobs of Senators and Representatives are identical, with the variations of each chamber, such as the Senate confirming appointments and the House being the ones to start impeachments and elect their own leader. This similarity of job duties makes me seriously question why so many candidates run for the Senate and not the House.
Any Senate candidate, can you tell me why? Why did you choose to run for the Senate over the House?

Former Speaker of the House,
Techiey

1 Like

I have always been in Senate and I like Senate. I mean I get House and Seate are almost the same but Senate has been my home.

1 Like

I chose it due to the fact that I am more seasoned and I have prior experience in the Senate. As for these other candidates, I do not know why they chose the Senate. Some of their pronouncements, in my view, are seen to be lacking seriousness.

1 Like

I’ve always been a representative throughout my career and I have been in the Senate before but didn’t like it so I stick to House.

1 Like

I’ve been in the Senate and I like it.

1 Like

I’m joining HoR Because I don’t feel like joining senate. also I’m still not on ballot lol
46 PM

1 Like

i choose it because i wanna be in the senate because i wanna feel the feeling what senate is like, and that i was former house

1 Like

I like Senate. It was my original position, and I have colleagues running for Senate as well. I also like the look of the chambers better, mainly the colour difference, the blue looks bad in my opinion.

1 Like