Conflictaintdead - Arrest Video

@Icebreaker768 Keep doing what you’re doing bud, the hate and criticism from others is just a common part of the job. Thanks for standing your ground on something like that :+1:t2:

4 Likes

yes agreed

2 Likes

CIS investigation into a detainment ≠ letting friends off… he broke the law he got punished… /shrug

4 Likes

I’m sorry but when the past speaks for the fact that FBI has actually used this to get their friends out, what exactly was your reason to ask for subject (you are required to have a valid reason under the act to reestablish the FBI).

2 Likes

the act requires they have a reason
nothing requires they state that reason

4 Likes

The situation has been resolved, and me and icebreaker have both spoken with one another. We are both cool, and the incident has been taken care of.

2 Likes

The investigation into the matter has been concluded. You can view its report here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DAZxjEkAOA7ljJYLdtIXRkAyf0PG9wKi/view?usp=sharing

4 Likes

nice document format

2 Likes

Better than the mayor election format?

2 Likes

why is it always you becoming so toxic and having no filter then once you realize you’ve fucked up you go all PR mode and start talking like someone important and apologizing

3 Likes

its not about “PR mode”, its about honesty. its something a lot of firestone lacks. if I do something wrong, I’m going to be honest and own up to it, and build off it

1 Like

the FBI has not taken anyone out of custody for questioning in over 10 months.

they have)) bear took tripped to “question” him

that was like 2 months ago or something

5 Likes

5 Likes

not me

3 Likes

I am a bit curious by your comment. You said that the Trooper did not have to provide a supervisor and backed it up with the State Patrol Employee Handbook which shows that the actions of the Trooper did not break the policy and he was in the right for the action taken, but is it not a right of the citizen to ask for another officer if they feel they they are unsafe/uncomfortable/not being treated properly by the current officer conducting the stop? Or at least once the civilian has been placed in cuffs could the trooper have not called for another officer to help deal with the person being detained/arrested rather than just forcing them around and then immediately tossing them into jail even though they are very clearly dissatisfied with the way the trooper was handling the situation. The traffic stop was justified and the charges I do not have an issue with, it’s just the way how the Trooper was very forceful with their course of action.

3 Likes

Who Dat

2 Likes

It is not a right of a citizen to ask for another officer, at least in FS. to my knowledge that has never been a thing at any point in time. nor is it a thing for an officer to request assistance just to ‘help deal with the person being detained.’

2 Likes

yes, but no, in some situations you might call a supervisor (aka when in actual doubt) but otherwise you try to get over with them as fast as possible because if you keep arguing with them it can go on for an hour, not to mention if you detain them for excessive time (no law on it, it depends on the circumstances, thumb rule is max 20 mins) they can sue you. If any issues they can go complain to DPS, that’s why it is there.

2 Likes

I don’t get the point of supervisor requests anyway - they can’t reverse decisions or issue on the spot discipline, if you got an issue use a complain form. I mean maybe if their supervisor actually knows better they can teach them but they have no real power otherwise

3 Likes

yeah, the magic of firestone.

4 Likes