Con for Arborfield City Council

Regardless of ongoing events, I’m gonna run for city council because i fucking can

Hi, my name is con. I’m a paramedic, paralegal, public employee, and former state rep looking to get back into municipal office. Arborfield has much potential for change. With my experience in the executive branch of Arborfield, I’ve been able to identify a few issues, such as how the executive branch and the city attorney’s office interact and things such as the structure of the Discord. Throughout my tenure as a councilwoman, I intend to act on the problems I’ve identified. Throughout my tenure, I plan to push meaningful amendments to the city charter to lessen the bureaucracy and improve transparency between the executive branch and the public. Another goal of mine is to regulate the way in which city offices can be established and give more power to the legislative branch. Though I see no issues needing to be fixed by the municipal government, in my professional opinion, the structure of the government needs a massive overhaul (especially with the arrival of municipal police departments and other important changes to how municipalities will function in v3).

Now is the time to restructure and change a broken system, and with my candidacy, I hope to at least put a dent into the changes needed.

(I wrote this at like 3am, its shitty I know)

My DMs are always open for questions, comments, or concerns.

thanks

con
The#7198

3 Likes

hmmmmm support probably

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

supporttttttt

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

cba to read but support

3 Likes

kinda stinky, will you shower if i support?

i will <3

1 Like

ok support

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support bb xx

2 Likes

supporty support

1 Like

bumpage
(credit to float)

1 Like

support

1 Like

voting has opened friends! make sure to vote for yours truly here: City of Arborfield Council Voting, 06-22

cheers, and best of luck to my fellow candidates

@Kat4Katrina feel free to close

1 Like

Election Over, City of Arborfield Council Voting, 06-22