Commerce - Congress Poll

Remember, you’re talking to the man who asked for nudes from someone who wanted a recomendation letter

2 Likes

bro what? literally no one had a problem with it and we were saying that shit to each other in the group chat, you’re taking this way out of proportion just because of your personal distaste of me.

im convinced that you cannot read

1 Like

i wasnt being serious tf, i wasnt gonna write a recommendation letter in the first place. everyone knew i wasn’t being serious.

2 Likes

shittalking and taking it too far are two different things … bc i guarantee u wouldn’t say any of this irl. also i don’t have issues with ppl until they start acting stupid, and in this case, u are

2 Likes

like if that’s ur idea of a joke then that’s sorta weird…u could have said almost anything else that wouldn’t be downgrading ppl to their bodies🤞

2 Likes

can you not understand english? i said that in a group chat where everyone was saying edgy and weird shit to each other, which you already know. no one had a problem with it, and no im not gonna ask a random person for nudes if they ask me to write them a recommendation letter.

2 Likes

hoping for u to grow out of this horrid “phase” soon … bc it isn’t it chief

say any of this irl, think of it, or even TYPE it outside of discord and ur getting smacked :sob: imma just warn u now bc clearly no one else has

2 Likes

bc ur disgusting rn and that’s not debatable

2 Likes

thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

nah you’re just taking this way out of proportion, im gonna say this once again. everyone was saying weird shit to each other and no one had a single problem, id only make those kinds of jokes if people were comfortable with them. im not gonna go ask a random person for nudes irl

2 Likes

No one has made a valid point except, “yeah corruption happens all the time in Government don’t overreact”, and “politics is supposed to be sleazy, it doesn’t matter if someone nominates their friend”.
I literally don’t view those points as legitimate there’s no point in responding to them.

You are the one who went after me and the poll because you are illiterate. Believe it or not, 5 members of Congress asked me to make the poll, 3 other members of Congress spoke out publically before me, 5 others have been engaged in constant debate in the Congressional discord.

if you are going to open your mouth and not even sputter something reasonable, then expect heat back, you aren’t going to be babied for your incompetence

1 Like

you know i think i hit a nerve, you could’ve responded without lashing out insults lmao.

1 Like

im smart ur not lol get crapped on nerd

1 Like

because that would be too logical

2 Likes

ok but, he didn’t? clone did not want it, and resumes were open for a week with nobody good. he had to fill it with someone, and silver previously expressed his interest. additionally - it’s the basic spoils system. it’s really not corruption. the governor can dismiss a cabinet member for any reason he sees fit without it being corruption, so why wouldn’t the opposite be true?

2 Likes

because if the Governor dismissed a cabinet member for not being their friend, it would actually be corruption… cc. many dismissals in the past (and worriedchris situation) which have resulted in impeachment proceedings.

1 Like

ion know what this is all about but fuck this canadian law kid

:fu: :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: :man:t6:

3 Likes

guarantee not one person is going to care in a couple of weeks, he will still be DOCM secretary and everyone will forget about it. yeah, it is a bit dodgy the way things were done but it’s not that big of a deal. if silver ends up being useless then pressure kam to get rid of him or propose an impeachment, probably not big enough for doj to want to do anything. I also want to point out that the question pertaining to “relevant experience” is a bad idea, that is subjective. would allow congress to gatekeep cabinet positions by redefining “relevant experience”

1 Like

he already resigned sir

3 Likes

The relevant experience question is really just to gauge something many believe is a basic requirement, you shouldn’t be nominating someone who has never been in the department or any related department in FS or other groups.

However, I do agree legislating experience is not good because there are extreme situations where that can definitely be circumvented, and may actually be beneficial. In this situation, it is just one of the many reasons others disagree.

You wouldn’t want your department (and DOCM very much did not) to be run by someone who was “free-ranked”. But yes, change was effected, the person resigned, the Lieutenant Governor apologized for his poor choices, and the appropriate and qualified candidate was nominated and confirmed.

If that does not go to show the importance of accountability, I don’t know what does.

2 Likes