COMMANDINGTHELINE FOR HOUSE 2021

Hello, I am CommandingTheLine and I am running for a seat in the House of Representatives. I am running for a seat due to my new interest in the political side of this community. I personally believe that this government needs some fresh faces and even though I may not be as experienced as other candidates I have the passion and drive to learn and become better.

Former Experience

• POST Class 11

• Firestone State Patrol: Trooper (x3)

• Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office: Deputy (x2)

• Firestone Department of Corrections: Correctional Officer

If elected I will support our law enforcement officers and help give them the resources needed to combat the rampant crime that occurs in Stapleton County. I believe that criminals are an important part of the community, but the random killing of innocent civilians must stop. If elected into the House of Representatives, I will make it a priority to combat this issue and ensure the result benefits all parties including both criminals and law enforcement. This could be accomplished by increasing the punishment of heinous crimes and seeing that law enforcement entities make it a priority to remain transparent with the public about ongoing situations. Informing citizens about ongoing situations will give them the opportunity to avoid situations that could result in their harm or potential death. Even citizens who legally own and carry firearms have the chance of being mistaken for a criminal, and can be accidentally engaged by law enforcement officers attempting to gain a handle over the situation. I believe that all citizens should become licensed to carry, and I am committed to protecting peoples ability to defend themselves. If elected, I will remain active inside of Stapleton County and make it a priority to speak with the general public and to hear their problems and concerns.

Furthermore, I hope you support my campaign to be elected to the House of Representatives, and trust me represent you in such an important role in our government. On a personal note, I would like to thank FreshOffThe_Boat who has been a close friend, and has given me a lot of insight. If you have any questions you can contact me through Discord, CommandingTheLine#7149.

Signed
CommandingTheLine

4 Likes

this you?

6 Likes

LOL!!!

5 Likes

wasn’t me using the account for sure. In the past I did have a friend who had access to my shit. He got into that asset stealing shit and scamming so I cut ties and told him to fuck off. I should have changed my password but forgot. I changed all my passwords after seeing this fyi.

4 Likes

UH HUH

5 Likes

that happened to me in the past. i was playing Roblox in my garden near a bird feeder when a bird attacked me and took my laptop. he has done many illegal activities on my computer and I’ve tried changing passwords but it didn’t work

4 Likes

What are your policies/views on other topics including things like businesses, other departments, etc?

4 Likes

yeah sure

4 Likes

Candidate did not meet required signatures by campaigning deadline.

2 Likes