Code_Law and Sharkfish82 for Governor "Revive Firestone"

Greetings to the voting community of the State of Firestone! My name is Code_Law and I am officially running to be your next Governor alongside my esteemed running mate, Sharkfish82.

Throughout my tenure as Colonel of the Firestone State Patrol, I took time to allow those under me to present their appeals towards forming an even greater department, and striving overall to present myself as that kind of leader, that is the kind of governship you will see from myself. As Colonel, I instructed my training division staff through vital revamps, understanding the public’s encounters to improve department policy, and revising the department’s handbook and other documents. Although I take credit publicly for these actions, I couldn’t not have done it without the necessary help, just as I am now relying on you, the voter’s help in my path to becoming your next Governor. The department’s actions have proved long term that the changes I implemented are lasting effectively to this day, and that is exactly the energy I intend to carry to the Office of the Governor.

I’m sure the majority of the public has at least been made aware of the “Great Dismissal” incident of 2018, in which I was serving as the Stapleton County Chairman at the time. Upon the spark of this incident, I guided my chamber through taking action against Former County Executive Dadd_ypatchy as soon as I learned of the foul actions being represented from his office. Upon his impeachment, I was thrown into the deep end as County Executive, despite the swift change in responsibility, I immediately got to work, treating the duties of the office the same as I once treated it as Colonel. Despite constant requests for the sheriff nomination as well as the stage proposing a moratorium bill for the county, I carried out my term as CE and adverted the county’s shutdown.

Let’s get down to a few of the specifics - one of my campaign’s priorities is the promise of transparency with the public, my first effort at this will be assembling public bi-weekly cabinet meetings followed by a report-format public release of the topics discuss that may impact the everyday activities of the public. My campaign also recognizes the often seen decreased quality of law enforcement on our streets - my campaign acknowledges that law enforcement is the front and sole lines towards crime prevention in our state, which is why we will be instructing POST to reimplement the method of tier based exams as a frontline means of assuring the future of law enforcement to be sent out on their patrols is as educated as possible and prepared to defend against crime. My campaign as well aims to be much more transparent with the public as far as scheduled applications for departments, with the exclusion of the obvious.

In a conclusion, considering my experiences in the county government, I decided to go for the “big picture”, which was the House of Representatives at the time, and which is actively the Senate which I serve under now. I have been the most careful with my time here, considering the publicity and responsibility of the office upon which I am held to, mostly by taking time to understand the public’s concern and present the needed legislation to form this State for the better and ease the minds of it’s citizens, assuring them that I would have their back in every capacity I possibly could. My opponent and I may not be on good terms personally, but if Congress has taught me one thing, it’s that I should vow to present a respectful and fair campaign from my end, which is what myself and Sharkfish82 strive our campaign on - unity in hope for succeeding in a bigger cause.

Revive Firestone
Code_Law,

4 Likes

interesting

1 Like

Support.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes