Cloudedhorizon for Prominence District Council

Hey there! My name is cloudedhorizon, and I am running for Prominence District Council. Located below this message, you can find my plans for office, my experiences, and more.

INTRODUCTION

The District of Prominence is truly a special place within Firestone; it serves as a home to various thriving businesses and individuals. It is also the capital of the state, the very heart of our government. It is a catalyst of activity and excitement for all those who reside within it. Whilst Prominence is already a wonderful place, one thing is certain; we can make it even better, and this starts with the District Council.

When campaigning, many of our current Councilmen have created illusive promises. Despite this, they have failed to deliver upon these promises time and time again. The citizens of Prominence should NEVER have to settle with legislators that fail to make a commitment to their community. Unlike these Councilmen, I, cloudedhorizon, will pursue my promises to make Prominence an even greater place for us all.

EXPERIENCE

Counsel, Zhukov & Associates, P.C
Publications Department Supervisor, Prominence Library
Board of Directors & Legal Advisor, The Deli Bros
Legal Consultant, Fat Man Publishing CO.
Bar Certified Attorney
And various others

GOALS

• Frequently communicate with citizens to ensure that all voices are heard in the city government

• Create quality legislation that is meaningful and relevant, not legislation that is pointless and redundant

• Utilize input from the business owners and administrators to help them thrive

• Confer with legislators from other municipalities in order to establish excellent relations

• Operate utilizing public visibility and enforce transparency

• Collaborate with the administration for the better of the city

CONCLUSION

Prominence shouldn’t be chained to mediocrity; it should be graced with greatness. Simply put, we CAN do better. Together, we can establish Prominence as an even greater place than before.

Thank you for reading my speech. If you are willing to support me in my campaign, please reply with “Support” below. It would be greatly appreciated. Should you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me. Have a wonderful day.

Best regards,
cloudedhorizon, Esq.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

support!

3 Likes